Chapter 50

Thank you for 141k, 142k and 143k on September 10th, 144k and 145k on September 11th, 146k and 147k on September 12th, 148k and 149k on September 13th~❤️

GANDR HAS USED THE BED!

I REPEAT--

GANDR HAS USED THE BED!

I have covid and feel like ass, so I'm about to try and go to sleep. I'm updating at an earlier hour than usual so I don't forget. Good night y'all.

***

When I woke up the next morning, I was still in Seungmin's arms.

We had spent the night together, cuddling and eventually watching a few movies together until we fell asleep. And now, I was debating how in the hell I was going to get away to go and take care of business.

I have four days until I'm jobless. I need to start interviewing. And my mother wants me to come home before I start working as well. I imagine she's going to want to want to take graduation photos while I'm in Australia. Or maybe--

I took in a deep breath as I adjusted my head on Seungmin's arm, frowning a little as I stared up at the ceiling. I guess I haven't even had my actual graduation yet. I should probably check my email and see when it is. I'll have to let my parents know. I'm sure they'd rather come and see me for it and take the pictures then. But that still leaves the question of when would be a good time for me to go back to Australia with them. If I'm going to be interviewing, I need to be in Korea. But I need to start interviewing now. And I won't have a job in four days.

How in the hell should I plan this?

My thoughts came to a stop though, when I felt a little bit of shifting at my side. I turned my head and smiled as Seungmin softly groaned next to me, gripping my waist as he pulled me in and gently kissed my forehead.

"You're up early." He rasped softly as he pulled me into his chest. "Go back to sleep."

"I can't. I have stuff I have to do today, so I need to get up." I mumbled as I started to sit up. Only to receive a soft growl from him as he gently pulled me back down.

"What do you need to do today? You don't work, do you?" He grumbled as he grabbed one of my thighs and pulled me in closer. "Stay here."

"Why, do you want me here?" I asked with a little smirk. "That's strangely honest of you to admit."

"Shut up." He grumbled. "I don't want you."

"Then you should have no problem with me leaving." I said with a knowing smile as I leaned in to peck his lips. "But I really do need to go. I've got to talk to my parents, figure out my graduation date, and plan going home to Australia and getting a new job around everything. So today will be a busy day."

"Why are you going back to Australia?" He asked with a frown. "I thought you were staying with us?"

"I am. But I promised my mom I would go and see her before I end up staying here for the long term. She asked me to come and visit. And since I've only got four days left at the coffee shop, I need to start interviewing for a job here so I can keep paychecks coming in."

He grunted at me. "Just stay unemployed for awhile. You can look at your graduation stuff later and you can just go to Australia for awhile when you're out of a job."

"But I need to start interviewing so I can pay my rent..."

"We'll pay it." He mumbled as he held me a bit tighter. "You can stay unemployed for a month or two. We'll foot your rent so you don't have to worry about it. Go spend time with your family for a bit and take some time from work."