Chapter 71

Thank you for 249k, 250k, 251k, 252k, 253k and 254k on October 16th, 255k, 256k, 257k and 258k on October 17th and 259k, 260k and 261k on October 18th~❤️

CATTTTT ^^^^^

Never interviewed 💀 but apparently I got the job anyway. I have an orientation on the 24th 😂 I don't deserve that--

But anyway, I'm writing the epilogue right now. Trying to decide how I want to do it 🤔 not sure yet, but I literally just started. I'll figure it out as I go lol.

Anyway, enjoy~

***

I spent most of the day cuddling with my mates and going to occasionally check on Hyunjin and Seungmin. But after a while, I did go to the guest room and lay down as Chan, Jisung and Jeongin all debated dinner based on the parameters I'd given them about what Hyunjin and Seungmin could have.

I'd been lazing around on the bed for about an hour, before the door opened without a knock. I grunted at whoever it was, not bothering to roll over and look as they came into the room. I kept tapping away on my phone, not paying them any mind, until an arm reached over me to grab the pile of Minho's shirts that I had taken out of my nest. I looked over my shoulder curiously when they grabbed his shirts, to see Minho standing over me in his uniform, a blank expression on his face as he collected his clothes.

"What are you doing?" I grumbled at him. "Don't touch my nest."

"They aren't even in your nest." He grumbled back. "I'm doing my laundry. Leave me alone."

"You're the one that came in here." I grumbled with a huff, before I turned my head away to ignore the alpha. He huffed at me as I made a point to pull my blanket over my exposed legs, reinforcing what I'd said earlier about only my mates seeing me like this.

"Brat." He spat under his breath as he looked over my nest, like he was checking it for any of his other shirts. I growled softly at him for it, but he ignored me and balled up the clothes of his he'd found.

I ignored him, not wanting to argue with him anymore over petty things. I ran my fingers through my hair and scrolled through my phone, looking for videos to watch, not paying him any mind as he was behind me. Nor noticing as the alpha lingered a bit to stare at me, only to huff and walk away moments later and slam the door behind him. Only to open it right back up and growl at me.

"Brat!" He snapped, before he slammed the door again. I looked over my shoulder at the door, scoffing at it, half waiting to see if he would open the door again. But he didn't. I rolled my eyes and settled down in my nest again, ignoring the stupid alpha and whatever he was just doing.

I'm not going to let that jerk rile me up. I have better things to do than care about arguing with him.

That being said, I did feel like pissing him off a bit as well. If he was going to call me a brat for no reason, then I was going to taunt him.

So, just before dinner, I got up to get dressed in some of the clothes he had bought me. The tight jeans he loved that fit snugly over my baby bump, and a loose shirt that threatened to expose my collarbones and fully exposed my neck, where only two mating bites from Seungmin and Changbin sat. It also kept my baby bump covered, but showed off the way that the jeans hugged my ass and gave perfect view of it.

Since he only seems to like my body, I'll give him body.

I also put on a tiny bit of makeup. I faded some lip tint on my lips and gave myself some light eye makeup, preferring a simple look to match my outfit. Though it was also because I didn't want my mates questioning why I put on some makeup just to walk around the house.