Chapter 45

Thank you for 114k, 115k and 116k on August 30th, 117k and 118k on August 31st, 119k on September 1st and 120k on September 2nd~❤️

LOOK AT THOSE TOEBEANS!!!

Thewhitecatgirl Update is today 😊

⛔️After this update, we go back to 4 days a week! The next update is the 6th!!⛔️

I'm updating before I go to bed this time, since I've noticed quite a few of you guys are across the world like 10-14 hours ahead of me, and if I update at like 2 PM in my time, you guys are past midnight 😅

So anyway, this is a short chapter (2.3k words). But at least it's good, hmm? I'm curious how you guys will react~~🤭

Also, just curious, but I've noticed that I have a lot of foreign readers (I'm from the US). I use some American and Southern slang in my stories. I was just curious if any of you guys ever get confused by some of the expressions I use? 😂 I was just wondering because I used one such expression in the chapter I just wrote. I was having an internal debate with myself about whether or not I should change it since it's an American expression and only like 20-30% of my readers are American 😅 I don't want to confuse you guys. But it can also be a learning experience if this isn't your native language. What do you guys think?

***

I didn't really get the chance to go and find my phone before Jisung and Jeongin both raided the room. And after a very annoying, very painful and very impromptu encounter with the two involving Jeongin grabbing my ankles and Jisung grabbing my wrists and them carrying me airborn out of the room in the most terrifying position I'd ever been in, they managed to tote me to Jisung's room and lay me on his bed. While I was left to thank that the painkillers had kicked in, and the alphas weren't here to snap at them for the show.

Maybe I should hint to Chan to look at the CCTV later...

I'm not too thrilled about their method of carrying me.

I'm not that heavy.

But, I was here now. Very disgruntled by my own presence, but here nonetheless. Jisung and Jeongin went to go and get the numbing cream and the boxes of breakfast out of Changbin's room, tag teaming the mini task just because they wanted to be together. Meanwhile, I was left to pout when I realized I didn't get to have breakfast with Changbin like we were going to.

I should have kept my mouth shut until after we'd eaten.

But, it was too late now. And besides, I did like how needy they were being with me now.

When Jisung and Jeongin returned with the food and cream, Jisung kissed me on the lips before he hugged me.

"I need to go out for a minute, so you and Jeonginnie will be alone. Don't have too much fun without me, okay? I love you." Jisung said, with a little blush at the last part.

"Where are you going?" I asked, looking up at him curiously.

"Chan hyung forgot his inhaler." Jisung said with a sigh. "He was having trouble with his asthma while you were unconscious, so he took it out. And forgot to put it back in."

"He's one of the most responsible people I know, but he can be so forgetful." Jeongin mumbled. "It's really cute sometimes. I just wish it weren't borderline deadly for him too."