Chapter 30

Thank you for 45k, 46k, 47k and 48k on July 22nd, July 23rd, July 24th and July 25th~❤️

You guys reached the goal, so starting August 3rd, I'll start updating every 3 days❤️

Gandr has been getting a little chonky sksksk he's gonna be 2 next month.

He's still only half of Loki's size. Loki is 4½. Time really flies when your cats are constantly screaming the days away.

Also, just curious, but how many of you guys are new to omegaverse? I've noticed some of you don't seem wholly versed and was just curious. Is this a first time for any of you? 🤔

I've been doing omegaverse for about 3 years now, so I'm pretty decently versed in it. Most omegaverses are different depending on the author. Mine is pretty standard, though it also has some differences as well. What kind of omegaverse do you guys like better? Something like this where it's a sort of modern society, or something more, I guess, primitive where there's a sense of packs and shifting to actual wolves? I've always been curious about that other side of omegaverse, where there's actual shifting, packs, and all that moon goddess and leaders jazz. Maybe someday I'll try out writing an omegaverse like that. But I was just curious. What's y'all's favorite omegaverse?

***

That next morning when I woke up, I was being held by two purring people.

I absentmindedly began to purr back, though my purrs were much more raspy than theirs. I groaned softly and wrapped my arms around a body, before I tucked my nose into a chest and breathed in a sweet vanilla scent. I heard a soft giggle, before the top of my head was kissed. The arms of the person behind me tightened around me too, enveloping me in a sweet cinnamon scent. I purred at my mind started to click that Jisung was hugging me, and I assumed the cinnamon scent belonged to Jeongin. And that they were deliberately releasing pheromones to fog up the guest room in their scents. Though I didn't really mind it. I started to release pheromones too as my omega side got happy about cuddling with two other omegas, and I heard them both softly giggle when my honey scent mixed with theirs.

Vanilla, cinnamon and honey smell good together.

Though, the impromptu cuddling session came to an end just as soon as it started. There was a soft knock on the door, before it was opened without a response. I opened my eyes and looked over Jisung's body, to see Hyunjin peeking his head into the room and sniffing our pheromones.

"If I didn't know any better, I would wonder if you three were baking in here." Hyunjin mumbled with a little smile, before he opened the door wider. "Breakfast is ready. Why are you three cuddling? I sent you two to wake Felix up, not scent each other and nest the bed."

"We did wake him up. But you didn't say anything about us bringing him to breakfast." Jeongin said with a little giggle.

"And what's wrong with us nesting on the bed? It's comfortable!" Jisung grumbled as I frowned a little curiously and looked at the bed. And sure enough, the two omegas had made a nest on the bed. And based on the scents I could barely pick up on the clothes, it smelled like Chan would be having to do some laundry later.