Chapter 54

For Minnie's birthday, we get a double update~❤️

I just woke up when I published the first chapter. That's why it's a few hours later than usual. Sorry~~ hehe

But anyway, I've been having to read the last couple of chapters so I can continue on with the story and refresh the story in my mind. There's a few things here and there I didn't realize I did before that I contradict later on. I think I've caught most of them, but...🥲

I love how you guys are always screaming for new chapters though. Meanwhile, I'm sitting on Chapter 74 and DYING trying to convince myself to read the last 15ish chapters to remember the story 🥲 I am soooo done with this story bro. I thought this would be 30-40 chapters, didn't I? And now we're having another AOIO situation. I guess if I accidentally write another 100ish chapter book after I'm not poly, then I'll just assume that I don't know how to write one in the 50s anymore 😒

***

~Felix's POV~

By the time that Chan and Jisung returned, we were all finished eating and their food was cold. But unlike what the rest of us had expected, the two seemed to be happy. Jisung had red eyes and a runny nose, making me wonder if he had been crying, while Chan's shirt seemed to be covered in snot--but despite that, they were holding hands and talking with big smiles as they came back to the table.

"Why did you two take so long?" Seungmin grumbled with crossed arms once they were close enough to us.

"We were talking." Chan said simply as he let go of Jisung's hand so the omega could sit down, before he went to sit next to Hyunjin, before he reached over to hold my hand. "I'm sorry we didn't come back, love. I'll make it up to you later, okay?"

"It's fine." I mumbled honestly. "This really didn't feel like any kind of celebration, to be honest. Just an outing dinner."

The others all hummed in agreement. All of us had a bit of a sour attitude after what had happened, a stark contrast to Jisung and Chan.

"I'm sorry, Felix." Jisung said with a sad smile. "I'll make it up to you too."

"Don't worry about it. Are you okay, hyung? You look like you were crying." I said as my eyes shifted accusingly towards Chan.

"They were happy tears." Jisung said with a smile. "Don't worry about me, baby. I honestly don't think I've ever been happier."

"What happened?" Jeongin asked softly as he cuddled up to Jisung.

"I'll tell you later." Jisung said, leaning down to kiss Jeongin before he looked towards the food. "Should we pack it up and go home?"

"Yeah." Changbin said as he pointed to two to go boxes. "I figured that would be what you would want to do." He said as Jisung went to grab them.

"Yeah. I'm ready to go home." Jisung said as he handed one of the boxes to Chan and they started to put their food into the boxes, while the others started to gather any of their things that were now scattered on the table. I pouted a little as I cuddled with Changbin, nuzzling my nose into his neck to scent him as he, Minho and Jeongin worked to stack the plates and trash for the busser.

When we finished up our business inside the restaurant and got back to the car, rather than going to the front seat, Changbin sat in the third row with me. Minho drove, with Seungmin in the middle and Hyunjin in the passenger's seat, while Chan sat in the middle of the second row with Jeongin and Jisung cuddling the alpha. Leaving Changbin and I on our own.