Chapter 55

Thank you for 172k, 173k, 174k and 175k on September 22nd, 176k, 177k and 178k on September 23rd, 179k and 180k on September 24th and 181k, 182k and 183k on September 25th~❤️

The cat bed was such a hit with my boys (they both wanted it so bad that they were fighting for it and trying to squeeze into it together once they settled their differences) that my mother went and bought another cat bed. So now they can both curl up in a bed next to each other. Though Gandr has been trying to sleep with Loki in the new bed, since it's bigger and easier to double up in 😅

(PS-- Gandr's eyes were open in the picture, and to see him, I had to turn on my flash since he's so dark. So when I took the picture, his eyes kept on glowing. So I had to wait until he looked away to take my final picture 😂)

So--

You guys singing lyrics in the comments from 'bite me' and 'bouncy' made me listen to both songs and get hooked. I already knew 'cupid' and I believe you guys sang 'the feels', too. What's next? Can I make a request?

If I asked you guys to sing 'drive' for me, would you do it?

If you guys can finish the song in an orderly fashion (NO MISTAKES, INCLUDE KOREAN LYRICS!) I'll update twice today.

Let's have some rules~~

1. You can only do one sentence each. No one is allowed to do 2 sentences!

2. Make it in a string on the first person's comment!

3. You have to do the Korean lyrics (you can romanize it♡)

4. If you make a mistake on the first comment string, someone make a new one and you start over 🤭

5. You have only today to do it.

I'll judge it with the official written lyrics 😘

Think you can do it?

Good luck 😏

Sing it right here --->

***

The next morning when I woke up, Changbin and Minho were both gone. I was tucked into the bed so tight that I had to flail and wiggle my entire body to get out, pausing halfway to glare out the window, and I found that it was probably too bright outside for them to still be home.

I let out a frustrated whine about waking up alone, before I started to kick and fight even more violently to get out of the blanket, throwing myself out of the bed the moment I was free. I looked all around Changbin's room once I was standing, and in the corner of the room above the window, I found the CCTV camera I had been looking for. I immediately flipped it off even though no body would ever see it, before I stalked away to go and find one of my mates to cuddle with.

But, the kitchen and living room were completely empty. I pouted as I checked all the rooms on that side of the house for any signs of life--only to be shocked when I found it.

And a giant fucking indoor pool.

I looked around the pool in shock, having not expected to find this here, before my eyes fell on a little figure that I could see doggy paddling under the water--only to switch to the proper way to swim as they came to the surface. I smiled when I realized it was Jeongin, and he hadn't seen me yet. I walked over to the side of the pool and sat down, letting my feet into the water as I watched the other omega swim around.