Chapter 62

Thank you for 219k, 220k, 221k, 222k, 223k and 224k on October 8th, 225k, 226k and 227k on October 9th, 228k on October 10th and 229k and 230k on October 11th~❤️

I'm still procrastinating on I'm not poly.

But I'm being pretty productive in one of my drafts 🤭

Preview soon maybe? Huhuhu

It's Hyunlix.

***

Hyunjin and I spent most of the time that we were home alone just cuddling together in his bed. He held me in his arms while I was laying halfway on top of him, purring softly as we would occasionally shift, somewhat trying to untangle our tangled legs. He gave me little kisses here and there, followed by the occasional complaint about his faded mating bite. Usually something not serious that would make me giggle and teasingly show off my completely bare neck to him. In the time I was gone, all of the mating bites on my neck had faded. And even though Hyunjin was trying to make a joke about it, it was obvious that it was bothering him to see my neck bare. Especially since Chan had probably told them to not get sexual with me.

Despite how I'd felt earlier, the alpha had made me feel much better. It had been hours since we had started to cuddle, and it did make me happier. I was smiling the entire time he held me and couldn't help but scent him over and over, until my omega scent had almost covered his alpha one. He was smiling too, and crooned through all of my little nuzzles.

"How do you feel, cub? Any better?" He asked softly as he started to gently rub my back.

"I feel like I have a boyfriend." I mumbled back as I rested my head on his chest. "I do feel better now. Though...probably only with you..."

"Mm? You can stay that way. That's means I get to hog you." He said with a playful smile, before he craned his head to peck my forehead. "I'm glad you feel better, cub."

I smiled a bit wider at him, before I rolled over him and straddled his hips. I leaned down over him and pecked his lips as his hands went to my waist. He leaned into a second kiss and lifted his head up to chase my lips as I tried parting from him, making me giggle at the alpha's eagerness. I leaned in to kiss him a third time, longer this time, earning some loud croons from him, before I plopped down on his lips and ran my fingers through my hair, earning little peeking looks from the alpha as his eyes ran over my neck and my torso.

"You look beautiful, cub." He mumbled as his hands tightened their grip on my waist.

"You aren't even looking at my face." I said as his eyes were drifting over my belly. I self consciously placed my arms over my belly, hyperaware that it was still bloated from my heat. He gave me a curious smile when I covered my belly, before he sat up and pecked my cheek.

"All of you is beautiful. So what if I'm not looking at your face? Hmm?" He smiled, before he kissed the top of my head. "I like your hair." He kissed my forehead, cheek, jaw and nose. "I like your face." He kissed my shoulders, neck and collarbones as he started to lift up my shirt, before he gently laid me down as I whined at the exposure, softly protesting as he exposed my bloated belly to his eyes. He gently kissed my belly, before he smiled up at me. "I like your body." He mumbled, as he slipped down between my thighs. He gently planted a few kisses trailing down over my legs, until he reached my feet. He gently kissed one of my ankles, before he sent me a smile. "I like all of you. Including," He crawled back up my body and gently ran his fingers through my hair, exposing my forehead for him to kiss again. "Your attitude. How cute you are when you're happy or try something you like. How you aren't afraid to stick up for yourself when you feel like you need to. I like that you dance so well. Well enough you pose a challenge for me." He mumbled with a little smirk. "I think it's cute that you're competitive. I find it attractive that you seem like you know how to cook...cause I can't." He said with a little laugh. "And I like that you're so independent. I like that you've stayed humble even as we've tried spoiling you rotten. Always refusing our gifts, hmm?" He smiled. "I've never really mentioned it, but...I like your style, as well. I got a bit excited when I saw you and Minho hyung coming home with all those new clothes you got. I want to see how beautiful you look in all of them." He mumbled, before he bit his lip. "I like that despite how cute you are, you still manage to be sexy. I've never had an omega that I liked so much that they've given me a hard time. And, honestly," He gave me a little sheepish smile. "It was hella attractive to me that you rejected me the first few times I made advances on you, too. I'm sorry I was a jerk about mating early on. I'm used to being desirable. Not really having to work for it for people to want me like that. You know...since I've been...specially trained to attract others, it's...second nature. And you completely ignored it. And...admittedly, that was attractive to me too. Even though I'm not really that inclined towards omegas, I...really like you. You're different to me. Even considering Jisung and Jeongin. Jisung liked me first, and Jeongin...he never refused me. He was the one that jumped on me first, actually. But...for both of them, I didn't really have to work before I had them. Unlike you. But...I guess what I'm trying to say, is...there's a lot about you that I like. And...I just wanted to tell you that."