Chapter 77

If I asked you to bark for me, would you?

Say woof.

Woof.

***

I unlocked the door after Hyunjin and I's talk ended. And...Chan may or may not have wandered into the room with yogurt and snacks for me while Hyunjin and I were in the middle of makeup sex--the gentlest makeup sex I could ever ask for.

Honestly, I wouldn't even call it sex. Jisung was not kidding. Hyunjin is the best at making love.

Chan seemed to catch onto the vibe of it pretty quickly, too, as he started to blush. Even though we were doing it under the blanket and he could only see the back of Hyunjin's head and the soft, slow movements between us as Hyunjin drew soft moans out of me and left light, claiming hickies over my skin.

Needless to say, Chan set the food down without a word and quickly skirted out of the room. Even though we were mates and this wasn't the first time he'd come in on us like this.

Damn, is it that steamy in here?

I didn't really care. I hugged Hyunjin's body and he held mine as he gave me the gentlest of nudges towards cloud nine. I couldn't tell if my body was more sensitive because of my pregnancy or if Hyunjin just knew every right thing to do to stimulate my body. But he made sure that I was whimpering soft begs into his ear as he gave me my last few nudges over the edge, until I gasped in his ear and arched my back, loving the way our bodies pressed together as I came, happy to feel him as he left gentle kisses over my neck and rolled his hips over mine, feeding me more waves of gentle pleasure as he rode me through my orgasm. Followed by the heartwarming feeling of him filling my body up with his own orgasm, and the familiar feeling of his knot swelling inside of me, connecting us as one.

It feels so good to have him inside of me like this. I know it's kinky as hell to enjoy the feeling of my boyfriend loving me like this and a bit shameful wanting to be his human cum bucket, but my God, have you ever seen Hyunjin?

It felt even better when I felt him sinking his teeth into my neck, marking me as his after I'd gone what felt like years without his claim on me. He made my neck bleed as it pierced my skin, but through the adrenaline and happiness being with my alpha, I didn't even notice the pain. I clung to him and purred softly, inviting him in with a smile.

We went for a few more rounds. By the time Hyunjin and I were both satisfied, I was leaking his cum while he was leaving gentle kisses down my body, licking clean my belly of all my cum and gently teasing my tip as he gently sucked it clean too, digging the tip of his tongue into my slit sensually as he gently grabbed my dick and appreciated it. And after Hyunjin decided to suck me off into one more orgasm, he picked up my pleasantly wasted body and carried me to the bathroom for a cuddle session in the bath, where he gently cleaned my body and showered me in kisses in the sweetest after care I've gotten to date. Then, he heavily scented one of his shirts for me to wear and left me for a minute to raid Jisung's room for some underwear for me to use. I giggled softly in his ear as he pulled a pair of sweatpants on me too, while he bit his lip at my reaction.

"I don't want you to be cold." He mumbled--though I kind of doubted that reasoning--before he gave me a peck on the cheek and picked me up to carry me out of the bathroom. I held onto him tight and softly purred in his ear, up to the moment he sat me in his lap and grabbed the bowl of yogurt off his nightstand and began to feed me little spoonfuls of it.

He's treating me like a queen. And I'm living for it.

I had to remind myself not to purr as I ate, so I wouldn't choke. And I also had to watch when I swallowed, as Hyunjin was extremely distracting with his soft kisses on my neck and jaw. I couldn't help myself--I started to gently rock my hips on his, begging with my body for more from him once I had finished the yogurt. He set aside the bowl and gently kneaded my hips as I rolled my hips over his dick.