Chapter 12

Thank you for 4k on May 27th❤️

For reference ^^^^^ that picture is kind of what the kitchen in their house looks like. Except fancier, you know? It has cabinet hanging over a bar-like table, you know, that separates it from the living room. That's important for the rest of the chapter. ^^

Who do y'all think should top in Seungjin? Seungmin or Hyunjin?

*Calmly reads and publishes chapter despite seeing a ton of little plotholes in it cause I'm too lazy to fix it*

I've only written to chapter 35 and I already have to go back and read the book to remember and catch all the bullshit I've mentioned the characters doing, but they've ended up never getting to.

Also, we may or may not be getting a trigger warning section soon. Idk yet.

Also, do you guys consider homophobia a trigger warning? I mean, Felix isn't homophobic considering his bi, but he's 'poly'phobic rn I guess. In this case, that's what I'd call it I think. Though polyphobia is actually something else, not the fear of polyamory. What do you guys think?

Idk. I need to go and stop a cat fight. My oldest Loki is doing his 'STOP PICKING ON ME GANDR! MOOOOOOOOOOOOM! I CAN'T DEFEND MYSELF FROM THE CAT HALF MY SIZE, SAVE ME!' meow.

Yeah, that's a meow with Loki.

Bye 🥲

***

~Felix's POV~

By the time Jisung had returned with the cream, my head had cleared up a bit. I looked at him with a blush as he got on the bed and gently pulled my shirt up again.

"Hold it up. I'll put the cream on you." He mumbled softly as I took my shirt and held it for him. He opened up the cream and squeezed some of it out, before he lightly applied it all over my burn. I shivered at both his touch and the cooling cream, but tried my best to stay still as he applied the cream. I watched him quietly as he gently moved his finger over my belly, until he'd sufficiently smoothed out the cream over my burn.

"Does that feel any better?" He asked as he looked up at me.

"Y-Yeah, it's better..." I stuttered softly, setting down my shirt over the uncomfortably wet cream as I averted my gaze from him.

Jisung smiled at me and sat down next to me, before he hummed. "So..." He mumbled. "Do...you think that the bandages on my hands are really necessary?" He asked as he looked at me.

"Well..." I looked down at his hands. "Maybe not, but...you should be careful to wash your hands a lot. They're, um...scratched up pretty badly..."

"Then...can I take them off? They don't hurt that bad, really."

"...Okay." I mumbled, before I got up to get the scissors I'd used to cut the gauze before. I carefully cut the gauze off of his hands, before I unwrapped them from his hands. "You should go wash your hands, just in case."

"Okay." He said, before he sat up. But before he walked away to the bathroom, he leaned down and pecked my lips. I let out a surprised little whimper, but stayed still as he kissed me. He smiled as he pulled away, before he went over to the bathroom to wash his hands. When he came back, I found that he'd taken off his shirt, leaving himself completely naked.

I immediately looked away from him as he walked into the room. But he came right over to me and leaned in, kissing my cheek. "Do you want to take a bath together?" He asked softly with a little playful smile.