BONUS CHAPTER: Seunglix

Yay~~ the next bonus chapter is here~~

It's a little short. But I hope you like the cute Seunglix moment❤️ More coming...eventually 😂 I'm slowly but surely doing y'all's bonus chapter requests.

But anyway, enjoy reading~~

P.S.: Thank you for 400k🥰 I love you guys!❤️❤️❤️

***

~6 months after the story ends~

~Felix's POV~

My bedroom door opened, and in came Seungmin.

Completely unannounced, mind you, as I was in the middle of breastfeeding Minjun.

The alpha paused for a moment when he saw the pup, though that didn't stop him from coming further into the room and sitting down next to me.

"What are you doing?" He asked as he stretched out his legs on Hyunjin and I's bed and crossed his legs at his ankles.

"Feeding our son." I said as I leaned over a bit to peck his cheek, purring softly at his presence. "Why?"

He didn't respond to my question immediately. He stared down at Minjun for a few moments, before his eyes flitted to mine. Then back at Minjun, and back at mine.

"Are you almost done?" He asked.

"I just started. And I need to pump after he's finished with this one. My pecks are sore." I said as I shifted Minjun in my arms.

"Again?"

I looked at him curiously. "Did I ever tell you they were sore before?"

Again, he didn't respond to me immediately. He paused for a few moments, making me smile a little as my mate tried to come up with a response.

His tsundere personality is in action, I see.

"I heard you say so before." He mumbled.

"And you remembered?" I asked, giving him a playful smile. "Aww, you care."

"I don't--" He hissed defensively, a blush already coming up on his face. But he tensed up at his own words, before he growled softly and got up. "Forget it!" He whined, storming out of my room.

I giggled softly, though I didn't understand why he'd come in here in the first place. I let him go though.

The next week, a similar instance occurred.

I was breastfeeding Minjun, and Seungmin came into my room. Again, he paused when he saw Minjun. But this time, he walked right back out of the room. Only to repeat the action a few hours later, when again, I was breastfeeding. And again, when it was Minjun's dinnertime.

The fifth time that week that Seungmin came in while I was breastfeeding, I sent him a playful smile.

"Do you want to watch or something? You know you can, right?" I asked, indicating Minjun in my arms.

This time, he left with a hiss.

I was certain that he wanted to watch. That or he was being an alpha and wanted to know where his pup and mate were. Though I wasn't so sure about the second bit, I was suspicious that he wanted something to do with Minjun.

The sixth time that he found me in my room breastfeeding Minjun, I requested something of him before he could leave again.

"Baby, can you grab me a tissue please?" I asked. "Minjun is losing some of the milk."