Chapter 6

*Silently loses my mind with waiting 4 days to update for you guys because I miss writing random bullshit at the beginning of chapters and getting to see comments 🤬*

Nah, cause if I could update every day, I WOULD! 😥 But I can't. As much as I want to update more frequently, I can't or the quality of the ff will probably go down 😭 I NEED TO BE MORE STABLE WITH THIS FF BEFORE I CAN AND IT'S KILLING ME INSIDE!!!

Edit: There are some texting parts later in this story. Felix's username in this story is FelixBaby00, but I zoned out while I was writing and started using Felixie, which is his username in AOIO 😅 So I have to go back and fix that now...

***

After my few days off, it was back to work. And in that time, my roommate had finally moved out. So when I got back to work, I couldn't decide if I wanted to be in a good mood, or a bad one. Specially since I walked in and Chan wasn't there yet. I huffed and started to prep my station, only to find that I finished up before Chan had arrived. So, I went ahead and prepped his too.

What's taking him so long to get here? He's usually here before me. And he has a car. How am I here first?

I huffed as I started up each of the different machines and got the coffee started, before I looked over at the time.

Damn, it's almost time to open. Where the hell is Chan?

I pulled out my phone with the intention of calling the alpha, only to gasp and jump when I felt cold air blow down my back. I whipped around with wide eyes as Chan laughed, hugging me when I turned around.

"You--" I hissed softly at him and slapped his shoulder. "You scared the piss out of me!"

"Really? Do you need to go change?" He asked with a mischievous grin. "And would you happen to need any help with it?"

"Oh haha." I rolled my eyes. "No I don't need to change and even if I did, no you would not be welcome to help me."

"Why not? I'm pretty good at helping omegas undress." He said, winking at me. "Pretty good."

"You've taken me on one date. I don't think that's enough for me to undress in front of you." I mumbled as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Do you think I'm that easy?"

"No, but it was worth a shot." He said, before he pecked my forehead. "Besides. It isn't like I haven't seen you half naked already. We use the same locker room."

"Yeah, but you haven't seen much more than that. Besides." I smiled mischievously. "I don't wear the same undergarments when I'm going to work as I do when I'm at home. So you're still missing out."

"Oh?" He grinned. "Mind letting me in on what you wear at home?"

"Play your cards right and you might have front row seats to it before long." I said, smiling at him before I lightly pushed him away from me.

The alpha crooned, before he went around the counter to go and turn on the open sign. "I guess I'd better play them right then." He said playfully as he walked back to me. I smiled at him and pecked his lips as he walked by me, before we both got to work as the morning orders came in.

Pretty soon into the shift though, Chan had to go into the back and get another bottle of vanilla. Leaving me at the register and drive thru as he went to search for it. And I mildly panicked as I went back and forth between them.