Chapter 35

You guys are so cute lol. I forgot to publish the chapter before I went to sleep, so it got published at 3 PM. And I went to my comments to see everything y'all said while I was asleep, and at least 5 of you were asking about the update. It was so cute to see how eager you guys were. I feel like I've spoiled you and I wish I could spoil you more🥰 ahhhh my children~~

Unfortunately, I can't do anymore double updates after this one for awhile, so please, enjoy this one❤️

So uh...

You guys ready for Seungmin? 👀 If Felix's indecisiveness frustrated you, you guys are gonna hate Seungmin 😂

TAKE ME TO THE TOP!

TA TA TA!

***

~Felix's POV~

The moment that I stepped out of the building where I was required to be formal, I wanted to scream. I wanted to run, I wanted to dance and I really wanted to cry.

But, that all had to wait.

Seungmin was still here, sitting in the parking lot when I came out. I was momentarily shocked that he had waited the two hours for me to finish my test, but the other part of me completely forgot about it in the moment. And I also ended up forgetting my relationship with Seungmin.

The alpha was standing and leaning on the back of his car, playing on his phone. I assume he had gotten hot in his car or something, I wasn't sure. But the moment I saw the somewhat familiar alpha, my eyes were locked on him.

I bolted across the parking lot, completely unaware of my surroundings as I made a beeline for Seungmin. And the alpha barely managed to look up when I barreled into him, jumping into his arms before I kissed him in the middle of my excitement.

He held me, looking shocked as I clutched his hair in both of my fists and crashed my lips into his. I gave him a long, hard kiss as he struggled to hold my weight in his arms, before I pulled back from him and purred loudly.

"I passed!" I screeched. "I fucking passed!"

He continued to watch me with that shocked expression as I hugged him tight and buried my face into his chest, trying to get over my initial shock and excitement at finally finishing nursing school. He slowly lowered me to my feet so I would stand on my own, before he gave me a standoffish nod.

"Cool..." He mumbled. "Uh...don't kiss me again."

"Oh--" My eyes widened. "S-Sorry--" I sputtered. "I didn't mean that, I was just excited. I'm really sorry--" I said, bowing to him quickly as my excitement quickly faded away and was replaced with nerves. He cringed at me, before he nodded.

"Yeah..." He mumbled awkwardly. "Whatever. Get in the car, I'm ready to go home."

"You didn't have to wait for me..." I mumbled softly. "But thank you. You're really a life saver."

He didn't respond to me. He just went to get into the car, giving me a clear cold shoulder. I bit my lip awkwardly at his attitude, before I followed him into his car and let him drive off with me. And while he was driving, I pulled out my phone to call my mom.

"Hel--"

"I passed!" I said, cutting my mother off before she could finish talking.

"You passed?!"