Chapter 14

Thank you for 7k on June 4th❤️

Who gave Jeongin permission to be so cute??

Yay~~ long chapter~~ 7.8k words of pure SKZFF~~

SO!

Which ship are you guys looking forward to seeing interact the most so far? I'm really wanting to see some Minbin myself 😌 don't ask why. I'm just really wanting some alpha on alpha. It's like gay sex but--TENFOLD! CAN YOU IMAGINE THE AMOUNT OF DOM VIBES COMING FROM TWO TOPS AT ONCE?! OOOOOOH!

On that topic, who tops--Changbin or Minho in Minbin? I feel like they both have some serious power bottom energy either way regardless of who's dick is up the ass lol.

Also, who between Jilix and Jeonglix, who do you guys think should top? I feel like Jeongin for Jeonglix. But he just doesn't really have the personality in this book to top. For Jilix, I think Felix is a bottom, like--all the way, but Jisung is like tip tier baby boy material as well. I feel like they might be switches. What do you guys think?

Also, is ANYONE able to look at Seungmin as sexy? Like-- my god, no matter how spruced up that boy is, he just looks like a little baby bean to me. No matter what, I can't find him sexy. And that makes it hard to write smuts that involve him as a dude thats supposed to be this SUPREMO TOP WITH SUPER DOM ENERGY!

I CAN'T GUYS 😭 SEUNGMINNIE IS TOO CUTE!!!!!

IF ANY OF YOU CAN CONVINCE ME THAT SEUNGMIN CAN BE SEXY, MY GOD, PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE HE'S SOOO HARD TO IMAGINE AS SEXY 😭 LIKE HE SCREAMS TOP FOR ME BUT I CAN'T HELP BUT WANT TO WRITE HIM AS A TOP WITH A BOTTOM PERSONALITY AND IT JUST DOESN'T WORK OUT!!!

Anyway...

I wonder if I'll ever write a story with a healthy relationship in it from start to finish? 😂

Edit: Finally found Seungmin's dynamic shortly after this sksksk

***

That day when we went to work, Chan was very adamant about me not touching any hot drinks. So I spent the day with cold hands from all the iced drinks I'd had to make, while Chan had extremely warm hands. We giggled and played a few times throughout the shift, playfully holding hands to exchange my cold hands and his warm hands, to feel a bit better. To the point that one of the customers asked us to stop flirting with a pissy expression, and another one got jealous and told us to stop showing off. But even though we got scolded by the customers, I still couldn't help but play with him. And he seemed to enjoy it too. Though he didn't like it when I would come up behind him as he took an order and put my cold hands on the back of his neck.

"Felix!" He laughed a bit exasperatedly as I ran across the shop after I'd touched his neck again. He smiled at me before he looked back at the customer, softly apologizing to the older lady at my mischievous behavior.

"I don't mind. It's sweet that you're having fun on the job." She said, making Chan grin sheepishly.

"I'm still sorry, ma'am. What kind of milk did you want?"

I smiled as the alpha sweetly handled the only customer we had at the moment, while the others were all seated and the drive thru was empty. I took this chance to go into the back and grab another bottle of chocolate syrup, now that we'd ran out. I heaved a bit as I tried to carry the large bottle, having to set it down every few feet. I softly cursed my pitiful omega body, before I heaved and carried the bottle again. Only for Chan to take it from me and effortlessly pick it up and carry it to it's spot on the counter once I brought it into the front.