chapter 7

Niall sat there listening attentively as I explained to him about my parent's divorce and the living situation. He nodded from time to time, there was no need for him to express his feelings about the situation, his facial expressions said it all.

"And so now Mom's dating the biggest asshole in the world while Logan and I are just trying to make it by. It's a pretty messed up and dramatic household." I joked.

I felt a rush run through my veins as Niall took my hand with his. "Don't listen to them" he said with a slight smile, "you're beautiful just the way you are." I didn't really know how to take the guy. It was still a compliment, and it meant the world coming from Niall, but I refused to think he could be interested. He always said in interviews how all girls are beautiful. I smiled a warm smile though and squeezed his large hand.

"Thanks." I whispered.

"I should really go now." Niall said before he got to his feet. "Maybe I'll swing by tomorrow." he smiled as he adjusted his blue jacket. He was so adorable. The simple white tee shirt, the jeans, the jacket. Ugh, if I was on my blog I'd be fangirling like crazy. Shit, on the inside I was fangirling like crazy.

"I'd like that." I smiled, "I obviously don't get many visitors."

"Well maybe you should share your food and people would visit you more." Niall joked. I let out a fake laugh and told him goodnight. "Goodnight." he winked before disappearing down the hall. Gahh, he was perfect. As great as it was to be with him, it sucked because all I was was just another fan. Just another girl trying to win the Irish boy's heart.