chapter 41

-Hayley's POV-

"oh god." I said breathlessly as Niall layed down on the bed beside me. "Well that was fun."

"well," Niall panted with a smile. "you had it coming for teasing throughout the day."

Guilty. I did tease him a lot all day. So when I got back from dropping Logan off at basketball camp, it didn't take long for all our clothes to end up on the ground.

"What time is it?" I asked running my fingers through his hair.

"uhm I think six or something." he said squinting at the clock.

"Fuck.." I mumbled leaning over the side of the bed to grab my clothes. "Logan will be done soon." I pulled my underwear and jean shorts over my butt, buttoning the top brass button. I didn't bother putting my bra back on, I was in a hurry.

"no bra, huh?" Niall winked.

"Shut up." I laughed throwing his boxers at him. "get some clothes on and you know, you can wash some sheets if you want."

"But I dont wanna.." Niall whined.

"I don't care. do it anyway." I slipped on a pair of flip flops. "please? I love you." I added kissing his nose.

"Fine. I will just for you." he teased.

"Thank you Baby." I said before kissing him goodbye and running out to the car.

"I thought you forgot about me." Logan grumbled climbing into the car. "why are you not wearing a bra?"

My jaw dropped. "Why the hell are you looking at my boobs!?"

"usually there's more there. push up bras?"

"Can we stop talking about my boobs?!"

"fine. I was just.... shit."

"what?" I asked pulling onto the road.

"you didnt."

"didn't what?"

"Ew, you did!"

"what are you....oh..shit..uhm.. Subject change, please!" I yelled.

"oh my... oh god.. you're living life in sin." Logan mumbled into his hands.

"stop mocking mom." I rolled my eyes at his attempt.

"Did it sound like her?" he smiled eagerly.

"Yes. it was kinda scary actually." I laughed.

We pulled into the drive way when I grabbed him by the arm. "You tell no one about this." I said looking him in the eyes. "no one."

"mum's the word!" he said skipping merrily to the house.

-Niall's POV-

I pulled the frozen pizza out of the freezer when Logan and Hayley came crashing through the front door.

"Hey little guy!" I said as Logan walked past me.

He smirked at me mischievously. "Hey there Sexgod." and with that he scurried back to his room.

"Logan!!" Hayley screeched walking over to me with wide eyes. "That boy could work for the FBI, I swear."

"You're tense." I said rubbing her shoulders.

"yeah well that twerp knows about our little play time." She said relaxing slightly as I kneaded her skin with my fingers.

"so what? it's normal."

"If you had a younger brother living with us would you want him knowing that you just finished having sex?" she said turning towards me.

She had a point. "Touché." I said placing my hands on the counter top behind her. "But oh well, he's thirteen. He knows things."

"It is beyond awkward!" She poked at my chest.

"oh calm down." I rolled my eyes. "Hey Logan! Cone here!" I shouted behind me.

"What is it?" he asked.

"I got a secret to tell you."

"what is it?" he sat infront of me waiting like a dog wanting a bone.

"Nothing is said about today and I'll teach you a few soccer tips or something on the guitar."

"Sure!" he said running back to his room. "But just so you guys know, that's not really something kids go around bragging about. That's almost as bad as your parents.. ew..." he shuddered and disappeared.

"I love you." Hayley said wrapping her tan arms around my waist.

"and I love you"