Chapter 58

-Hayley's POV-

I looked in the full length mirror at my reflection. I decided to go over to Mom's before Thanksgiving that way if things blow up in my face the holiday isn't completely ruined. I wasn't wearing anything special. Just a pair of jeans and a plaid flannel shirt. I was beginning to stress out.

I smiled at Niall through the mirror when I saw him creeping up behind me. The tension must have been obvious because the first thing he did was begin rubbing my shoulders. Oh my God it felt so good.

"Someone's tense." He said in a hushed voice. I just nodded allowing him to continue massaging my shoulders and back. He worked his way lower.

"Don't even think about it." I teased when I felt him graze my ass. He just smirked and began to massage back up my spin but this time his hands underneath my shirt. Every touch sent a rush through me. I bit my lip, attempting to hide my thoughts.

I watched Niall's reflection. He bent his head lower to where his lips barley brushed my ear. A small gasp escaped my lips and I cursed at myself. His teeth grazed the surface over and over again as his fingertips continued to dig into my bare skin.

Damn it Hayley. I thought as I gave in and connected my lips to Niall's. His hands gripped the back of my thighs, lifting me to wrap them tightly around him.

Stop!

"N-niall." I gasped as he hit my sweet spot on my neck.

He detached himself and looked at me, confused. I shook my head but remained silent. He rolled his eyes jokingly but let down on the ground. "You get me all worked up and then stop?" He teased.

"Sorry, but we're going to my mom's. Last thing we need is to have sex and then go there." I explained fixing his hair.

"Are you more relaxed now?" He asked, his thumb brushed my cheek.

I nodded. "You tend to have that affect on me." I winked even though it was the complete truth.

His eyes widened and was then replaced with a smirk. "I'll remember that for the next few hours."

"You probably should." I smiled taking his hand in mine and locking the door behind me. "Hell awaits."

..

My hand was shaking as I knocked on the door to the house I had lived in my entire life.

"Princess," Niall whispered.

"huh?" I jumped. I was freaking out.

"First of all, breathe. Second, I'm losing circulation in my hand."

"Oh! Sorry!" I muttered loosening my grip on his, now purple, hand.

I felt my heart drop when I heard the lock on the door move and the door started to open. I stiffened even more when I saw my mom standing, wide eyed, in front of me.

"Hi Mom." I squeaked through a nervous smile.

I was still very upset with her but I was tired of not having her in my life. I missed her, well sometimes. I hated all the tension, it was exhausting.

I knew Niall had lost all blood flow to his hand by now but I couldn't force myself to loosen my grip.

"Oh, well, hello." I was the last person she expected to see, obviously. But I couldn't tell if she was happy to see me or not.

I heard a pounding grow louder. I knew exactly what it was. "Hayley! Niall!" Logan yelled pushing past Mom and giving each of us a big hug. Relief flooded through me as Logan's arms wrapped around my waist.