Chapter 92

((so sorry it's been so long!!))

-Niall's POV-

Why did I come here? This was a mistake. Hayley was still pissed at me and I was still at her, but I needed to be here to convince her to drop School and come on tour. It's the only possible way I could keep an eye on her. She would be taken  advantage of eventually,  if she hasn't already.

I pulled the hood of my jacket up further to gaurd my face from the wind and also to avoid any extra attention. One of these days I was going to be mobbed. And it won't be good.

Why was it so fucking cold in Kansas? It's annoying. It's hot as fuck during the summer and then freezing  balls in the winter.

I punched the button on the elevator and waited for the doors to close. Just then two girls giggling like crazy walked on. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes and shove their yoga pants claded asses out of this damn elevator. They both wore way too much make up and too thin of clothes for the temperature outside. Hayley better not be like this when I'm not around. I'd cut off every single blocke's dick off.

"Hey." The brunette with a shirt that looked like it belonged to a three year old said.

"Hi." I said simply dismissing her.

"What's a guy like you doing here?" I felt her take another step closer.

So she's not a fan and a slut. That's fantastic.

"Girlfriend."

"No way." She smirked. "A guy like you tied down to one girl?"

I nodded but kept my eyes on the numbers above the doors, waiting. "Yes."

"Well here." I felt her slip a folded piece of paper into my hand. "in case you get bored." she winked.

My glance exchanged from the damn paper in my hand that I knew had her number on it, and the coloring book she called a face. I had to fight every urge in my body not to tear every goddamn fake fingernail off her fingers and shove them in her eyes. Who the fuck does she think she is?!

I reached Hayley's floor and a loud beep rang over head as the doors open.

"I don't think I'll be needing it." I said dropping the paper on the ground and walking out.

"Well then, I guess I'll be the judge of that, since we're gonna be seeing each other a lot."

She's on this god forsaken floor too? Holy Fuck. I said nothing and pounded on Hayley and McKenna's dorm door. I frantically tugged at my hair waiting for Hayley. This slut was getting on my nerves with all this flirting and teasing and fakeness.

"Hey Ni-" I cut her off by hastily pressing my lips to hers. Part of me did just to prove my point to that slut, who I knew was still watching, but the other part of me did it because no matter how pissed I am at her I missed her. a lot.

I cupped her face in my hands. It felt indescribable to be able to hold her again. I was holding her not anyone else and that's what i wanted. That's what would continue to happen as soon as she gets out of this damn college.

I pulled back and despite the protests in the back of my head, smiled breathlessly. And Hayley did the same. I looked into those deep chlorine eyes that had captured my heart over ten months ago. The same eyes that belonged to the same strong, stubborn, sarcastic girl. The girl I still owed my life to to this very day.

"Erm.. Hayley." I peered over my shoulder at the brunette and her blonde friend I had encountered in the elevator.

"Oh hey, Hannah." Hayley blushed, obviously a little embarrassed by our heated moment seconds earlier.

"I.. why didn't you tell me about your boyfriend?" Her smile was forced.

I looked back at Hayley who held the same expression. "Uhm, it must have... slipped my mind."

"oh." Hannah I think? said.

I tugged Hayley by the arm lightly back into the dorm room. "Nice to meet you Hannah. I'm Niall. Niall Horan." I smirked as her fake smile disappeared and was replaced by total shock.

"Goodbye now." I added as I closed the door and turned back to Hayley who immediately burst into a laughing fit.

I couldn't help but join her as  her face turned a deep shade of red. She choked on air trying to breath and calm down but only returned to laughing hysterically. Tears brimmed her eyes.

"D-did you-u see her fa-ace?!" She finally was able to get out.

I sat on the bed beside her and nodded through my own laughter.

"Oh my god I love you." She breathed, running her fingers through my hair.

"I love you too."

(( ugh I hate not being able yo update for you guys!!! I am so sorry!!! I am trying!   vote comment!))