chapter 31

-Niall's POV-

I pulled into the gravel driveway setting the car in park. Hayley layed passed out in the seat next to me. I carried her in my arms into the empty house. She stirred slightly.

"oh shit." I said continuing to carry her up the stairs. "I didn't mean to wake you."

"no its fine." Hayley insisted.

I helped her stand as she changed into an oversized tee shirt and a pair of shorts. She walked clumsily to the bed. This was a side of Hayley I never thought I'd see, well at least not anytime soon.

"Hayley," I said sitting down on the bed with her. "Are you ok?"

"Oh yeah. fine. just a headache. I'm feeling better now anyway." she assured.

I kissed her forehead. "you should get some rest."

She looked up at me with wide eyes. "But we're all alone.." she said softly.

I sighed. This is not exactly what I had in mind. "Princess." I said taking her in my arms. "You obviously aren't up for anything. You can barely stand."

"oh fuck it." she sighed loudly as she tried to stand but only fell back on the bed. "god dammit!"

I held back a laugh. She was kinda cute when she was a little tipsy.. well maybe a lot tipsy. I pulled her closer from behind to where she sat in between my legs.

"Smile." I said in a goofy voice I used when I talked to Lux.

She didn't reply but only struggled to free herself from my arms.

"Hayley," I continued. "smile. C'mon, where's that smile." I kissed her cheek and continued to beg in the baby voice. She finally gave in and her eyes lit up.

"There it is." I said looking into her chlorine eyes. I leaned in closer to kiss her just as she leaned over the side of the bed. I watched as she grabbed a trashcan and vomited.

"Well I thought we were going somewhere else with that." I laughed.

-Hayley's POV-

My head was pounding from the hangover. I reached blindly at the bedding beside me in an attempt to find Niall, but it was empty. I squinted at open space. Where the hell was he? I saw a piece of notebook paper set on the pillow beside me. I sat up and began to read.

"Hayley,

Well I figured since you had such a rough night I'd do something for you. Do NOT leave that bed of yours! If you do I'll have to punish you... that sounds naughty. ;) I should be up there at any minute now.

xx Niall."

I laughed as my eyes read each word. I blushed red at the memory last night. I didn't remember most of it besides leaving early because Niall and Kyle got in a fight. I blinked a few times and walked over to my window. It was so hot, I needed some air in this room. I opened the window completely and drew the blinds down to hide the sun. I heard my door open behind me. I turned to see Niall standing in the door way with a tray of breakfast.

"What the hell are you doing out of bed?!" he yelled teasingly. "Did you not read my note?"

I looked innocently at him, "Maaaaybe.."

He chuckled as he set the tray down on my desk. He wrapped his arms around me and lead me back to the bed. "You little rebel." he teased.

I sat on the edge of my bed with my arms around Niall's neck. I pecked his lips and laughed as he rolled his eyes.

"Nooo.." he smiled before pressing his lips to mine again. I felt his large hand on my thigh and his other in my hair. I smiled into the kiss causing him to do the same. He pulled away but continued to press his forehead against mine. "So how about that breakfast?"

"On one condition." I smiled.

He cocked an eyebrow at me, "and what's that?"

I kissed him again, "we continue this later." I winked.