chapter 34

-Niall's POV-

"Good morning, Baby." I smiled as Hayley poked my cheek. She pulled the duvet closer to her chin and giggled. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead.

"you're getting out of bed already?" she whined sticking her lower lip out.

"I think we should do something special today." I replied stepping out of the bed.

I grabbed a new pair of boxers and headed towards the bathroom.

"Put some clothes on!" she giggled from the bed. "no one wants to see that white ass of yours."

"Don't lie to me." I winked and closed the door.

"Niall," Hayley laughed. "What are we doing?" I pulled onto the highway heading towards town. I decided that I wanted everyone to know about Hayley and I, but I needed a way for it to come up in an interview.

"We're going to town." I said intertwining my fingers with hers. They were so tiny but somehow they fit perfectly in between mine.

She looked at me, her face full of confusion. "Niall.." her voice was steady. "People are in town. People will see us."

I smiled as I kept my eyes on the road. I squeezed her hand. "I know," I glanced at her, beaming. "I'm ready for them to know. Well only if you are."

She grinned and ran her fingers through my hair. "Trust me," she laughed lightly. "I am ready. Even if I receive death threats I'm ready."

-Hayley's POV-

I swung the purple miniature golf club back and forth as I skipped across the course. I was awful at mini golf, well I was awful at any sort of golf. Niall insisted that it would be fun and I didn't doubt him. The small center wasn't really busy but there were people there. Niall insisted that we play mini golf first followed by laser tag and rollar skating. I wasn't all for the skating but laser tag had my name written all over it.

"Niall just hit the freaking ball." I laughed. I watched as he squated down and eyed the ground. He was such a little smartass.

"But I wanna win." he said cheekily. I leaned against the windmill and rolled my eyes.

He putted the ball and completely missed the hole ending up beside mine, yes it was that bad.

"You did that on purpose." I winked walking towards my purple ball.

"I had to make it fair." Niall explained.

"uh huh, sure." I smirked standing infront of him. He stood close to me, looking down at me. He quiffed his hair today and I could see his dark roots coming in. "You know, I could run my fingers through your hair all day long." I said perfecting his quiff.

"Then do it. Because I really love it. Huge turn on." He smirked. Niall grabbed his golf club, one hand on each end, behind my back; forcing me closer. I could feel people looking at us. Their stares burned into my skin, but I didn't care. I looked up at Niall's perfect smile through my aviators.

"You know what else I love?" Niall asked.

"What is that?" I places my hands on his biceps.

He leaned down slightly, softly putting his forehead against mine. "you." he whispered. I felt my jaw drop and instantly it was replaced his a grin. Niall smiled back at me and whispered, "I love you, Hayley."

I placed my hand on his cheek and brought him in closer, connecting his lips to mine. The kiss was similar to last night's: sweet, soft, but filled with passion and love. I pulled away slowly, "I love you too Niall." I smiled. "Now can we get back to this game?"