Chapter 60

((Slightly sexual chapter. Only a little bit of it not too much at all.))

-Hayley's POV-

I rubbed my eyes and let out a yawn while looking around my room. Niall must have not gotten used to the time change or something because he was already up and downstairs. I crawled out of the warm welcoming bed and padded down the stairs.

"Shhh.. you're being too loud."

"I am not! What are you scared of her or something, Horan?"

"Your sister isn't always very loving when she's woken up from her sleep."

"You are so whipped!"

"No I'm not! and stop yelling."

I hugged the wall and watched silently as Niall and Logan worked in the kitchen. They were fixing breakfast. Looked like waffles and bacon. I was so hungry but I enjoyed watching them bicker back and forth. Logan looked at Niall like he was some big star.

Hey dipshit, he is a big star. Helloooo member of the world's biggest boy band is in your kitchen! AKA your boyfriend.

"Fuck.." Niall mumbled as batter overflowed from the waffle maker.

"I'm telling that you cussed." Logan teased.

Niall glared at him even though he knew Logan was joking. "You tell her and I'll make you go wake her up."

"Lip it, zip it, throw away the key." Logan smiled mischievously.

I dragged my feet lazily and faked the best yawn I could. I squinted slightly at the light just to make it a little more realistic.

"Good morning, Princess." Niall gushed and pressed a kiss to my temple.

"Good morning Satan." Logan joked.

I pushed his head and laughed. I loved the little asshole. "Good morning."

"We made you breakfast." Logan stated obviously. "And Niall made a mess."

Niall looked at the ceiling and shook his head. "Big shocker there!" He laughed.

It was obvious that he had been awake and alone with Logan for too long. Logan was just so full of energy and his mind was constantly turning. He took a toll on everybody. Niall set a plate full of food in front of me before serving one for Logan and himself.

Logan talked full speed, not bothering to take a breath. Niall was tense. I slipped my hand under the table and set it on his knee. He shifted slightly and cleared his throat. I stifled my laugh and continued to eat. I slid my hand further up his leg slowly. I smirked as he stood up straighter and then slouched over again. He kept shifting his weight and I knew what I was doing.

"Can we go down to the creek and tree house?" Logan begged as he put his plate in the sink.

"Yes!" Niall exclaimed. "I mean, 'course. Sure."

"Why don't you go ahead and we'll meet you down there." I suggested clearing the table off.

Logan didn't respond. He was already out the door. I shook my head and put all the dirty dishes into the sink.

I shrieked as Niall picked me up and sat me on the counter top. Damn I got him more worked up than I thought. His eyes were dark blue and were filled with lust.

I couldn't help it. I had to say something. "You ok there big boy?" I laughed.

"Don't fuck with me like that." His voice was deep and thick. It was sexy and I knew exactly where this was gonna go.

"What are you going to do about it?" I challenged. I ran my hands down his torso.

He stopped me when my hand hit his boxer's waistband. I cocked my head to the side. "Let me." He leaned in and kissed me hard, immediately forcing his tongue into my mouth. He bit my lower lip.

Fuck.

His hands slipped under the hem of my big tee shirt and hooked the sides of my lacy underwear. He worked fast, pumping two fingers rapidly. "Ready for this?" He smirked as he lowered in front of me.

I nodded for the lack of my ability to talk. I tangled my fingers his blonde hair as my body was overwhelmed with pleasure. Loud moans escaped from my lips as he flicked his tongue.

Damn it.

I felt my walls clench. "Niall!" I yelled but it was too late. I emptied and I tried to catch my breath as Niall licked me clean.

"Let's go up stairs and change." Niall smirked as I slipped my panties back on. "You can make it up to me later."

I nodded and followed him out of the kitchen before I jumped on his back. "Carry me Fool!" I laughed.

-Niall's POV-

I was soaked from head to toe. Hayley and Logan thought it would be hilarious to shove me into the creek. I stripped my tee shirt off and tossed it to the side. I sat on the edge and watched as Hayley and Logan splashed each other back and forth.

I really loved being here. I just loved how relaxed they were. Here, with them, I wasn't famous. I didn't have someone screaming in my face or begging me for a follow. I was just a normal lad trying to have fun. Laughter and smiles was all I ever experienced. Even if Hayley and I went into town people just shrugged and treated me like a regular. I missed living in a small town.

I took my phone from my shoe and opened up Instagram. Ignoring all my notifications I opened the camera and took a picture of Hayley just as Logan jumped on top of her, bringing her into the water. I laughed so hard when she cursed at him and threw him back. I typed in a caption and posted it to both Twitter and Insta before tossing the iphone back and rushing out into the water, tackling Hayley into the cool water.

"Horan!" She screamed. She flipped her hair out of her face.

"What Turner?" I teased.

"Kiss me." She laughed quietly.

"With pleasure!" I agreed and pressed my lips to hers.