chapter 17

-Hayley's POV-

The day seemed to drag on and on. Dad had Logan and I run back into town the next morning to go grocery shopping. He had a phone meeting and wouldn't be able to until after Niall would get here. Logan and I dragged in dozens of plastic bags containing everything from food to toiletries. Logan ran around putting toilet paper in the bathrooms and making sure there was soap. I organized the new purchases in the fridge to the best of my abilities, same with the pantry. Finally Dad had us clean up the house. He stressed the fact that he wanted the house clean if anybody was coming over, let alone someone famous.

After I finished vacuuming I bounded up the stairs to take a shower. I felt the warm liquid pour over my body, releasing all my tension. I kepy thinking of his blue eyes and his thick Irish accent. I threw my hair into a towel and stepped out into my room. I picked up a sports bra and pulled it over my head, adjusting it until my boobs were comfortable. I slipped on my favorite pair of underwear, lacy blue. I rummaged through my drawers and closet trying to find something sexy yet modest enough to wear. Wait why the hell was I freaking out about this? He's seen you at your worse. Simply wearing shorts would be a step up. I took a deep breath before pulling a pair of cut off shorts out of my drawer. They were short enough to where you could see the tips of the pockets, but I had just shaved. I ran my my hand up my leg: still silky smooth. I shimmied myself into the shorts and buttoned the top button. Thank god I had spent time working out, otherwise these probably wouldn't have fit. I rummaged through my closet one last time before picking a black tank top with pink and the hem.

I checked my phone. Niall said he left about twenty minutes ago. I blowdried my hair and put on a little bit of mascara. I slipped a pair of socks on my feet and headed down stairs. I started cooking spaghetti for supper.

I heard my phone ring as I poured the meat sauce into the pot. I pulled my Samsung Galaxy phone out of my pocket and answered.

"Hello?" Niall asked in his thick Irish accent.

A smile broke across my face, "You need directions?" I asked cheekily.

"Yes I do." he answered with a laugh. I told him the directions and what roads to turn on. I hung up and returned to cooking.