Chapter 84

-Hayley's POV-

You could not imagine how difficult it was to get into the arena without fans seeing me. I had to crawl into a trash bin and be carried in by Paul. A trash bin. Louis swore up and down that it was fool proof. Yes, it did work but it was just weird. I crouched in the large bin waiting for Paul to pull it back into the building. He joked about how trashy I looked but i just shook my head. Paul was just as big of a child as the boys were.

He was in the middle of telling me that we were almost in a guest room where I'd sit until the show when he suddenly started cursing under his breath. I was about to ask him what was wrong when I heard a loud adorable laugh followed by a thick Irish accent. Niall. Shit.

"Niall, shouldn't you be in wardrobe?" Paul said sternly.

Niall's laugh as louder. He must have been right beside me. "Oh c'mon, Paul!"

"Get." I held back a snicker because I could just imagine how this could play out.

"Fine. Fine." Niall grumbled sarcastically. Paul let out a loud sigh of relief and so did i. If we pull this thing off it will be a miracle.

...

I jumped when there was a knock on the door. I was sitting in a guest dressing room that was "strictly off limits" not the boys, but in reality it was just to Niall.

"Hey, it's Lou and Zayn." Louis said in a hushed voice through the door. I got to my feet and pulled the door open, making sure to hide behind it. Zayn shut the door behind quickly.

"So we go on in less than an hour." Zayn explained. "Paul will come get you, he'll probably be with his mum too. She's always preferred to watch from behind stage."

"And then before we do Twitter questions we'll announce that we have a surprise for Niall and make him close his eyes and all. Then you'll simply come out from behind stage and do whatever it is you wanna do." Louis beamed. "Just don't fall on your face."

"Gee thanks Lou." I remarked and pushed his shoulder. I was anxious. I can't say nervous because, well, I was just waing out there. But it was more like that feeling you get when you're about to see someone you haven't seen in so long. Someone special.

"Hey the hardest part is out of the way." Zayn smiled.

I nodded. "Very true. Very very true. Thanks you guys." I pulled each of them in for a hug.

"No problem, well hey we should go. Don't worry, you'll be great. Niall will love you." Louis assured me. I nodded.

After they left I took my previous seat on the black couch. All I had to do now was wait.

-Niall's POV-

The screams filled my ears as we finished singing Just Can't Let Her Go. I looked out into the crowd seeing all sorts of signs saying "Ireland loves Niall" or "spit on me Niall" I had some weird ass friends, but I loved them. We'd sing one more song before being lifted above the crowd to the center stage for twitter questions. That was honestly probably my favorite part.

"Okay guys," Liam said adjusting his SnapBack. "We're going to sing one more song then go to the twitter a questions."

"But!" Louis interrupted. "First we all know how much Niall loves performing in Ireland." I laughed and cocked an eyebrow at him. Where was he going with this?

"So we have put together a surprise for him!" Harry beamed pinching my cheek. I swatted at his hand and laughed it off. I was so confused on what was going on.

"So Niall," Zayn said into the mic. "Are you ready for your surprise?"

I shrugged. "We'll sure! Because I have no idea whats going on." I admitted to the thousands of people around me.

"Then face out to the fans and close your eyes." Louis instructed. "No peeking! You all tell me of he peeks." Louis said to the fans.

I rolled my eyes but covered my eyes with my hand. The crowd quieted slightly. The boys must have gestured to do so. "Can I open my eyes yet?" I asked impatiently.

"NO!!!" Everyone in the stadium yelled. Just then I heard a few people shriek louder. What the hell was going on? Just then, I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I removed my hand for my eyes and turn around slowly. My jaw hit the floor and I lost all oxygen in my lungs. Hayley! Hayley was standing right in front of me!

"Holy shit!" I gasped and pulled her in for a hug, lifting her off the ground and twirling her delicate body around. How the hell? What the..? When? I didn't even care at the moment. I hastily pressed my lips to hers, ignoring the thousands of people that filled the stadium. The only one i cared about was the girl in my arms. I felt her legs secu around my waist and her fingers curl into my hair. I knew I was covered in sweat but neither of us seemed to care. Our lips moving in sync and our tongues exploring the familiar land of the other's mouth.

She pulled away but kept her hands on each of my cheeks. She grinned with pride. This was planned. I don't know how they managed to pull it off but I was glad they did. I set her back on the ground but refused to let go of her. I held her close and nuzzled my head into her neck.

"Surprise!" She shouted but her voice was lost in the wave of screams. I pulled her in for one last kiss and turned to the lads. They all has amused grins on their faces. They were behind it too. I shook my head and laughed.

"So Niall," Louis said in the microphone for all the hear. "On a scale from one to ten, how was that surprise?"

"I can't even count that high," I laughed. "Off the scale, through the roof, above and beyond."

-Hayley's POV-

I took my seat in the front row next to Denise and Bobby. Niall's reaction was better than I ever could have thought. And the concert itself, was more incredible than I had ever imagined it to be in my mind. I watched as the boys did the dares people tweeted at them with amusement. Everything was just going great. Fantastic. It was.. It was worth all the trouble.

...

After the concert had ended, I waited patiently outside the dressing room for Niall. I congratulated the boys as they exited before they sprinted to the get away cars. When Niall creeped out from the door he beamed.He pulled me in for a hug and pressed a kiss to my temple.

"You can stop and talk to the fans." I told him.

He smiled. "You sure?"

I nodded. "Yeah, we have all night. This might be their only time to see their idol."

I continued to walk to the car while Niall stopped and took a few pictures with fans. "You and Hayley and my one true pair!" I heard one fan tell him after he handed her her phone back.

"Oh really?" He smiled, obviously pleased.

She nodded dramatically. "I ship Nayley so hard!" The girls around her agreed.

Niall grinned and looked down at the ground before thanking them and waving goodbye before crawling into the car with me. He instinctly wrapped his arm around me pulling me close. I rested my head on his shoulder as his fingertips traced up and down my arm.

"I don't know how you managed to pull this off, but I loved it." Niall admitted after we had driven away from the mob.

"It wasn't easy." I admitted. "But it was worth it." I ran my fingers through his hair and pecked his lips.

He laughed. "Oh no you don't." Then he pressed my back onto the seat with him hovering above me. "No teasing tonight."

"Fine by me." I winked pulling him by collar of his shirt to meet my lips. His tongue slid across my lower lip before tugging at it, causing me to moan. His strong hands roaming my body. Both of us wanting more than we had. This was going to be the longest car ride in history. Hope the neighbors were heavy sleepers.

(( I felt like you guys deserved a double up date!(: haha thank you so so much like omg I know I've said that a lot but I really love you guys right now! xx))