chapter 14

-Niall's POV-

"Hello?" Just the sound of her voice made me smile. Apparently really big too because Zayn and Louis started to snicker and make kissy faces. I flipped them off before walking out onto the hotel balcony. I closed the sliding glass door behind me and leaned on the metal railing.

"I didn't know it was possible to miss someone so much." I said smiling to myself. I could hear her giggle on the other side of the line before telling me I was a liar. We spent a good hour talking before she said she wanted to go hang out with her dad. "Well I see where I rank." I teased.

"Hey now," she said, "I think you'd understand if you ever came out here." I know it wasn't meant as an invitation, but that's how I took it.

"Well why don't I then?" I asked while messing with my flatbill.

She laughed, "Well you're the one with the busy schedule. I'm on break for the rest of the week."

"So you're saying if I had time I could go out and see you?" I looked out over the skyline with wide hopefull eyes.

"Well, it's like an hour away. I don't know how much time you even have."

I knew tomorrow was booked with interviews and Tuesday was the rescheduled date for the signing, with double the security. "If I get time, I'll make sure that's the first thing I do." I promised with a smile. She agreed and I told her goodbye and that I'd text her. I tapped the end call button, displaying my background. I had changed it to all the lads, Hayley, and I. I smiled to myself before tucking the phone into my pocket. I leaned on the railing and took a deep breath.

I really didn't want to rush into anything. I really liked Hayley and I didn't want to screw anything up.

My thoughts were interrupted by Louis yelling, "Niall, get your ass in here you fucker." I turned to see him standing in front of the glass door in Superman boxers. I laughed and shook my head as I pulled the door open.

"How's Hayley?" Louis asked while walking over and sitting on top of a table.

"She's good. She made it home and she's at her dad's now." I explained as I unzipped my jacket and threw it on a chair in the corner. Zayn and Liam were in their rooms talking to their girlfriends on the phone. Harry was lounging on the couch focused on his phone. His curls flipped out from under his beanie in all directions. Louis continued to tease me about Hayley, I could feel my cheeks blush more and more.

"No but seriously," Louis said lowering his voice. "Do not, I repeat not, let this one go."

Harry turned his attention away from his phone to Louis. "Lou, he's know her for like two days."

Louis glared at him, "Shut up!" he yelled jokingly, "I know a great girl when I see one."

"so do I," I spoke slowly, "and Hayley is one of them. Dont worry Lou, I'm not letting her get away." I smiled.

"good" harry smirked, "'cause she's hot."

We spent the rest of the night giving each other shit. I checked my phone every so often to see if Hayley had texted. usually she had, she was a fast texter. I liked that.

~~~~~~~~~~~Author's Notes~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to vote!! and comment pleaaaase:)