Chapter 85

((SEXUAL CHAPTER!!!))

-Hayley's POV-

Niall and I had been in the kitchen fixing breakfast for the past hour. Ok, so we weren't really making much breakfast. All we had managed was to get the pan out to make scrambled eggs before I found myself lost in him.

His tongue slid across my lower lip, searching for entrance. My fingers wound in his darkening blonde hair, tugging until a moan was received. I opened my mouth wider to give him more access. His fingers pressed into my hips, pressing me against the wall. Ever had so much passion for an individual that there was no way to contain it? It just had to be expressed. It had to voiced for the other to hear but for Niall and I, it seemed as if it had to be expressed for everyone on the block to hear.

Goosebumps rose over my exposed skin as Niall's hands found their way under the hem of his tee shirt that I was wearing. I could feel his teeth graze my neck as he left a trail of kisses from my ear down to wear my collarbones wear meant to be visible. The lust and needing to feel the other grew as his thick accent dropped the dirty words into my ear. I could feel the bulge grow before palming him through his black boxers.

"I need you. I want you." Niall mummered as he slid my red lace underwear down my thighs.

I said nothing but tug the band of his boxers that were continuing to grow tighter. I needed him too. I didn't need nor did I want the teasing he'd give me until I broke down and begged to feel him.

"I need you too." I managed to say out loud. "Now."

A cheeky smirk spread across his entrancing smile. Little ass was going to make me beg, wasn't he. "What do we say?" He teased.

I hooked my arms around his neck, connecting our lips. "Now." I moaned into the kiss. I could his smirk against my lips, making me grow impatient.

"Niall.." I whined.

"There it is." His voice growing deep. I secured my legs around his waist as his large hands gripped my ass holding me between him and the wall. Without any sort of warning, Niall slammed his full length into me, earning a loud moan of his name. Each thrust hit deeper and deeper, exploding my entire body with pleasure. The look on his face adding to it. He took his lower lip between his teeth and his forehead wrinkled in concentration. I felt the familiar knot forming inside me.

"Fuck, N..niall," I gasped loudly. "I'm close."

"Let it happen, baby." He grunted into my ear, pushing me further. With two more thrusts my legs were shaking and weak. With two more thrusts I felt the overwhelming pleasure as I screamed Niall's name for the hundredth time. My nails dragged down his back leaving eight deep red trails.

With two more thrusts Niall hit his high. "Fuck Hayley! Shit." He cursed.  Niall turned around to where his back was the one pressed against the wall. He slid down to the floor in exhaustion, with me still wrapped in his arms. I pressed one kiss to his forehead before dropping my head to his shoulders.

"You know.. normally I would have taken this off," He motioned to the lack tee shirt I was still wearing. "But there was something about you wearing my clothes while I'm buried inside you that was too sexy."

I shrugged. "You told me to where them more."

-Niall's POV-

After Hayley and I finally finished breakfast I pulled a  pair of sweatpants on and decided to take out the trash. It was nearly noon. I closed the door behind me and looked around the block as I strode over to the trashcans on the curb. I caught my elderly neighbor, Mr. Greffling, watching me out of the corner of my eye. I turned to face him and offered a friendly smile and waved. He returned it. The smile on his face was actually creeping me out honestly.

"Good day." I called to him as I got closer.

"I bet so." He laughed. I raised an eyebrow at him but laughed as tossed the black bag in the bin. "I think when you two get married you should move to where your neighbor is over a mile away." He teased,

I felt my face burn and I knew I was as red as a tomato. I really could have lived my entire life without that last comment. "Oh, uhm," I stuttered. "I'm sorry."

He chuckled deeply. "Oh, it's fine. I was young once."

"Just don't call the cops on me." I laughed before disappearing back into the house. I kicked off my shoes and shut the door behind me. I shook my head as I thought about Mr. Greffling's comments. I suddenly felt bad for all the late nights that occurred everytime Hayley came to visit. And I knew last night had to be one of the worst for them, but the best for me.

I walked over into the kitchen and loaded the dishwasher. I needed to get ready. I think Hayley and I had agreed to visit my dad today before she had to head back. Damn weekends were so short and even if we did stay up all night, there was never enough time to take in every passing second.

I turned around to walk into the bedroom and start getting ready for the day when I saw Hayley with a pile of clothes in her hand. Holy fuck she looked so fucking sexy when she wore my clothes. Her blonde hair cascaded down her shoulders to her lower back. The hem of the black tee shirt hit just below her bum, showing off her long legs. And she was all mine.

"Oh, hey, I'm gonna hop in the shower." She smiled as she pointed down the hall.

"Room for one more?" I teased.

She shrugged and bit her lower lip. "maybe." She said seductively as she walked backwards into the bathroom.

"Taking that as a yes!" I yelled after her.

((So sexual;) haha I can honestly say I didn't plan for it to become that tense but hey what are you gonna do? And I'm also very sorry for it being so short:( I'm sorry. Thank you everyone! I love you all so so much. You guys are fantastic with all your reads, and votes, and comments, and oh my god I just love you all so so much!!! Keep it up!!! xxx))