CHAPTER 36

Minjeong arrived at the party this late morning. She's a bit late because last night, she's staying up having a call with Jimin and today her mood is not that good.

"my child!" a man greeted her. "I'm James Camelot. Your father's friend."

"oh, nice to meet you, sir

"oh, nice to meet you, sir." Minjeong got startled a bit.

"come with me. I haven't seen you in years." The man guides her towards a group of people. "I'm taking you to your uncle."

"you missed the opening speech." Soohyun chuckles. "good morning, Minjeong. Enjoy the event."

"I will." Minjeong smiles at him.

"this is my daughter. She'll take care of my company." the previous man looked at a woman.

"nice to meet you, Mrs. Kim. My father and yours were a really good friend." The woman extended her hand. "I'm Lee Chaeyoung. You can call me Isa, it's fine."

"go talk to people for your company

"go talk to people for your company. I'm here for mine." Soohyun told Minjeong in a serious manner. He then ignores her.

"shall we go together?" Isa offered.

"yeah, sure."

Minjeong talks to a lot of people along the way. it's all a short chat and Minjeong haven't got any offers to work together.

"konnichiwa. Nice to meet you. I'm Miyawaki Sakura." The woman approached Minjeong and Isa. "this is my assistant Nakamura Kazuha."

"nice to meet you too, ma'am." Minjeong greeted them politely, even bowing to follow the culture. "it's true that they invited people from around the world."

"I'm glad to be here." Sakura smiles at her. "I actually found your company online. It's rising on the chart."

"I'm aware of that, yes. I'm planning on improving my company and hopefully I can go abroad. Like, Japan for example." Minjeong tried to gain her interest.

"great plan, Mrs. Kim. If you want, I can help you with expanding your brand abroad." Sakura is already interested in working with her. "let's talk about this over some drinks."