Chapter 12 - Convincing Trafalgar D. Lami.

[Chapter Size: 1540 Words.]

Monkey D. Luffy POV

On a stolen Marine ship in the middle of the sea, East Blue.

...

...

"You guys make yourselves comfortable here; I'm going to change. I can't stand these tight clothes anymore." Luffy quickly said as he entered one of the cabins.

While he said these words to his new companions, he closed the door and accessed his system shop.

In the shop, he had 30 million berries stored to spend on almost anything in this world.

Luffy started by picking clothing that matched his style, which wasn't difficult to find since the shop had everything as long as you had the money for it.

With the items purchased, he began to put them on and returned to the deck where everyone was already, earning some surprised looks from them for his new appearance.

Luffy wore black tactical pants with military-style black boots. He went shirtless, revealing his muscular build and front tattoos. He had a black captain's cloak, identical in style to Gold D. Roger's, draped over one shoulder. On the back of the cloak, he customized it with a pirate skull, a Jolly Roger with the Straw Hat. He wouldn't change that from the original. His whole style was black, as it was his favorite color.

He spent 10,000,000 berries on these items, so they were far from low-quality. For clothing, it was a fortune. But it wasn't just the clothes he bought at that moment; he had a pistol that cost 5 million and a saber at his waist that cost another 5 million, bringing his total expenditure to 20 million, with 10 million left in the shop at the moment.

These items were not cheap, far from it, but they were nothing compared to the higher-value items in the shop. From what he saw, there were incredible items available. An example was Gold D. Roger's sword, Ace, which could be acquired for 10,000,000,000 berries, or 10 billion. Obtaining this item would not be easy, as it was worth more than killing two Yonko to receive that amount – a value that only the World Nobles could have in their possession.

His pistol and saber were not bad, but he didn't think they would hold up well against the power he possessed. So, it was obvious that he planned to replace them with better items in the future when he had a good amount of money available.

"So, are we heading in the right direction?" He asked the group in front of him.

Shirahoshi, who was sitting on a Marine bench, gazing at the sea and the horizon, looked at Luffy thoughtfully, unsure how to respond. Yamato seemed equally lost, Lami was bandaged in a corner beside Bepo, and she didn't even bother to look at him, still holding a grudge over the beating he had given her and her current condition. Kuina still had the mentality of an 11-year-old girl, so Luffy didn't expect her to respond.

But by looking at their expressions, the captain realized that there was a problem in their silence.

'Why haven't I found anyone intelligent for navigation yet?' He thought, somewhat frustrated.

"I'm not sure, Captain!" Zoro was the only one who confirmed anything, but when it came to directions, he was not very reliable, so Luffy ignored him.

His only choice was Bepo.

"Bepo, are we still on the same course?" He asked.

"Yes, Captain!" He seemed happy to respond.

"DON'T CALL HIM CAPTAIN!" Lami yelled angrily.