Chapter 104 - Epilogue of the first volume!

[Chapter Size: 4200 Words.]
Third Person POV

Epilogue of the first volume.

...

...

"Grandpa, shouldn't we go after Luffy?" Lucy asked on the deck of Garp's iconic ship, holding a stack of letters with Luffy's picture and a bounty of 200 million on his head.
"No, Lucy, we should head to the headquarters through the Calm Belt. It seems there are significant movements in the first half of the Grand Line." Garp spoke while munching on his biscuit.
"I see..." Lucy lowered her head with a tinge of sadness.
"I know you wanted to spend time with your brother, but now he's a pirate, and you're a Marine. Besides, things are complicated with worrying news I received from Sengoku, and your father seems to be behind it. Unfortunately, it's going to affect Luffy." Garp spoke with a serious tone.
"I know... but I wanted to talk about some things we didn't discuss while we were together..." Lucy said in the same tone, her usual cheerful expression now absent.
"Stop grumbling there and let's go. We need to train; you don't want to fall behind your brother, do you?" Garp looked at his granddaughter sternly.
"Yes, I'll surpass him!" She cheered with newfound determination.
"And you two, better be prepared." Garp turned his gaze to the two cadets beside him, one of them being Koby and the other Helmeppo, who were intimidated by Garp's look alongside Lucy.
"I'll train you and make you great Marines! Buahahahahahaha!" Garp laughed.
Thus, Vice Admiral Garp's boat set sail for the Grand Line through the Calm Belt, as his ship had the technology for it.

----------------------

As Garp left Loguetown with his Marine ship, another ship departed from the port.
"Captain Smoker... Should we really do this?" Tashigi asked.
"Yes, let's go after the Straw Hat crew. I intend to stop that them!" Smoker growled. Despite consecutive humiliations, he still wanted to go after that pirates. He also received a book from Garp containing techniques of the six styles and Haki initiation, intending to study the techniques and not rely so much on his Devil Fruit powers, which proved useless after several defeats, three of them at the hands of the same woman, now called Yamato with a bounty of 150 million.
"The higher-ups also asked me to find out how the techniques of the six styles fell into the hands of those pirates." Smoker spoke again in a serious tone. Sengoku was quite bothered by Luffy and the others using Soru, even accusing Garp initially of passing those techniques to his grandson. Still, it was denied by the vice admiral, and Sengoku trusted him, making him wonder where Luffy got them, as no base in East Blue, despite being raided by that pirate group, could have manuals of those techniques.
"Yes, if Captain Smoker has that determination, I also intend to do the same!" Tashigi said, wanting to become equally stronger. She was questioned by the woman who looked like her twin, but she couldn't answer her questions since she was an orphan raised in Loguetown.
They had a fight, and despite being equal in the confrontation, Kuina defeated Tashigi. Even though Kuina was 11 years old, in the last month, she underwent intensive training with Luffy, learning three times faster despite not having the system bonus, as she didn't join the crew most of the time. She ended up learning Soru, giving her a significant advantage in the fight and securing a victory over Tashigi.
But the Marine lieutenant wanted to surpass her supposed copy, and with a determined look, she left Loguetown with Smoker to hunt down the pirates.

------------------------

"I know, they came here and didn't even talk to us..."
"yeah, pōnta blew bē se entire square, daor sesīr iā rytsas. "
"Hohoho. But I think we'll meet them again someday; I'm sure we can even help them. If my company is growing, I can make some commercial deals with the islands they've established a kingdom."
"are ao sīr sure nūmāzma bona?"
"Yes, I heard rumors of a large port being built in Cocoyasi, and the Goa Kingdom is starting to finance Syrup Village. You don't need to be a genius to figure out that Luffy is behind this."
"this iksis interesting. "