Chapter 83 - The Goa Kingdom 6.

[Chapter Size: 1820 Words.]
Third Person POV
Goa Kingdom, East Blue.
...
...
Above the mountain stood Dadan's refuge and house with her group, witnessing the chaos caused by the sudden attack on the kingdom. All the mountain bandits turned their gaze to the chaos unfolding in the kingdom below. Sitting in her chair in front of her house, Dadan contemplated the horizon, while the events in the country below the mountain were discussed by her fellow bandits.

The sound of restless voices permeated the atmosphere. The group of bandits exchanged ideas and concerns about the unfolding events. The news of the invasion led by pirates was not a surprise to the woman leading the bandits, but the audacity of a pirate doing this here was still unbelievable to her.

Curly Dadan, a robust and authoritative figure, was leading the conversation at the moment.

"I've received news of what's happening down there. The Goa Kingdom is turned upside down by a pirate," Dadan said with a serious expression.

"That's true, boss. It seems like a group of pirates is wreaking havoc," one of the subordinates said.

"Pirates attacking Monkey D. Garp's kingdom? That's unbelievable to me still. This place used to be untouchable," Dadan frowned.

"They're attacking the port; we don't have more news beyond that..." Another subordinate murmured.

"This isn't something that happens every day. We need to stay alert," Dadan complained, crossing her arms.

"What should we do, boss?" A third subordinate asked.

"First, let's keep an ear to the news. Secondly, we need to ensure Foosha is safe. We don't know how this situation might affect us up here," Dadan spoke seriously.

"And if they come up here, boss?" Another member commented.

"Then, we'll be ready to receive them. Pirates are always a problem, but we'll show them they can't mess around here without facing the consequences of the mountain bandits," Dadan growled with determination.

The place echoed with the seriousness of Curly Dadan's words as her subordinates prepared for the upcoming confrontation.

BOOOM!

While Dadan and her subordinates' discussion intensified in the mountain house, an abrupt explosion echoed in the courtyard nearby. A deafening roar reverberated through the mountain, causing the surrounding trees to shake. The sudden noise of the explosion echoed off the rocky walls, creating a soundwave that spread across the area. Birds, once calm, flew off in fear as dust rose in the air, momentarily obscuring the landscape. The thunderous boom was present, followed by debris flying upward and a dust cloud obscuring the view.

"What the hell was that?!" Dadan exclaimed, surprised, abruptly getting up from her chair.

The subordinates, once relaxed, now quickly looked around, concerned about what could have caused the explosion. In the middle of the dusty courtyard, Luffy emerged from the wreckage, his wings slowly disappearing. He carried Yamato by the arm, and the scene was surreal for everyone present.

"Who are you, and what the hell are you doing here?!" Dadan shouted, furrowing her brow, not recognizing Luffy immediately.

"Hey, Dadan! It seems my landing was a bit more explosive than expected. HAHAHAHA," Luffy laughed, rising and shaking off the dust, leaving Yamato dazed to the side.

"Hey, boss, is this Luffy? Our Luffy?!" One of the bandits shouted incredulously, while others exchanged perplexed looks and murmured among themselves. The unexpected presence of the Straw Hat Pirates' Captain turned the courtyard into a whirlwind of surprise and confusion.