Chapter 160 - World News 05.

[Chapter Size: 2800 Words.]
Third Person POV

In many places of the world

....

...

While ordinary people and acquaintances of Luffy were attentive to his news, the eyes of the most influential people and even more iconic individuals were on the newspapers of recent days.

Especially when those eyes belonged to the end of the first part of the Grand Line and the New World.

In one of the strongest and most respected bastions of the Navy, known as Marine Ford, one figure stood out among the other recruits, sweating and striving under the merciless sun while her body stretched in the midst of training. This figure was quite famous among everyone in this place, in addition to being the notable granddaughter of the hero Garp, and her quite iconic and silly nature, Monkey D. Lucy was a beauty in everyone's eyes, but the girl seemed oblivious to it, as she only had one thought at that moment.

She was a young and determined sailor, whose eyes burned with a flame of determination and ambition. With each precise and powerful movement, she demonstrated not only her physical ability but also her iron will under her grandfather's training.

"Come on, Lucy, you can do better than that." This voice belonged to none other than Zephyr, who came to Marine Fort a few days ago and did Garp the favor of training his granddaughter with the six styles.

"Yes, instructor," Lucy said determinedly using soru, as her body turned a red tone and steam came out of her all the time. She had developed a technique called Gear2 by learning Soru.

"You have developed your fruit well, keep it up and in the future, you might become a big name in the navy like your grandfather," Zephyr commented, fiddling with his dark glasses.

Lucy stopped training and went to the side to wipe the sweat from the workout, some sailors came to her side with the newspaper "Lucy! Have you seen today's newspaper? More news about your brother!" he exclaimed, extending the newspaper to her. She had received news in the last two days about Luffy in Alabasta. The headlines screamed about Luffy's recent exploits and his impact on Alabasta. A photo of Luffy, with his iconic straw hat and a confident smile, occupied most of the page for the last 3 days.

Lucy took the newspaper and her eyes quickly scanned the words. Her heart was pounding, not just because of the training, but also because of the mix of emotions the news of her brother evoked in her. Pride, frustration, determination - all these feelings intertwined within her.

"The sailors managed to save Vice Admiral Momonga, and they drove the pirates out of Alabasta! Not to mention that Captain Smoker discovered a shocking scheme by Crocodile!" The sailor exclaimed with today's news.

With a determined sigh, she folded the newspaper and handed it back to her colleague. "Yes, I saw. And that only tells me one thing with Luffy still out there," she began, her eyes shining with unwavering resolve. "As a sailor, I will find Luffy. And not only that, I will become stronger than him. I will surpass him and bring him to justice." She was determined.

Her colleague watched her, impressed and a bit intimidated by her conviction. Lucy then returned to her training with renewed energy, each strike and movement reflecting her promise to herself. She wasn't just seeking to capture her brother; she aimed to prove herself, to show that she could match him. Lately, Lucy felt much weaker than her brother; she loved him, but being left behind was a bad feeling.

And while Lucy trained, in an office on the other side of Marinefort, in a spacious and well-organized office within the Navy headquarters, the legendary Vice Admiral Garp, known as "The Hero of the Navy," sat behind his desk, with a mischievous smile on his face as he read the latest newspaper.