Chapter 184 - Saint Julius.

[Chapter Size: 2000 Words.]
Third Person POV

Somewhere on sea, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

I will create a character card for this holy knight.

Name: Saint Julius Armango.

Age: 36 years.

Appearance: Blonde hair, strange hairstyle with a quiff up, and clothes of a tenryuubito with a sword in hand.

Status: Tenryuubito, Holy Knight.

Specialties: Assassination.

Equivalent reward for power: 1 billion.

Abilities: Fencing, six styles, Hakis.

-------------------------------------

While the wind of the sky hit the faces of Luffy and Enel at that height.

"Who would come like this...?" Luffy murmured, he was caught off guard by this presence and felt that whoever is coming, is dangerous.

"Aren't you scared?" Enel mocked.

"Say what you want, just be careful, this person is a challenge, whether you like it or not." Luffy said without taking his eyes off that area.

"Tsk." Enel scoffed.

A moment later, a small dot appeared in the space and it approached quickly to where Enel and Luffy were, it did not take long for the figure to approach, Luffy just observed seeing that even with a hostile feeling from this person, he seemed to just observe initially and did not attack them directly.

"Monkey D. Luffy. Pirate with 500 million on your head, a pretty high number for a rookie who entered the grandline almost 2 months ago." This person spoke with arrogance and disdain.

"Are you a tenryuubito?" Luffy asked confused, this man did not look anything like the lazy and weak stereotype, after all, he gave a dangerous sensation, although not as much as Kuzan, certainly more dangerous than the Shichibukais and a vice-admiral of the navy. Luffy concluded him to be a tenryuubito by the clothes and arrogance he exuded.

"Tenryuubito, those who call themselves gods of this world that you mentioned before?" Enel raised an eyebrow, he was intrigued that in the blue sea, there was a group of people who claimed to be gods of this world, this angered him, after all, he did not want competition.

"Watch your words, stranger." The man spoke in the same tone looking at Enel as if he was unworthy of his attention and turned back to Luffy.

"Yes, I am a tenryuubito, my name is Saint Julius Armango, one of the 20 holy knights of Merry geoise" He said making Luffy raise an eyebrow.

"That's really quite unexpected, I didn't know your kind had warriors..." Luffy commented.

"We are superior to all creatures of this world, but it doesn't mean we can't have powerful warriors among us, after all, in the holy knights, we are tenryuubitos chosen to train when we are not the heir sons of the families." He said.

Before Luffy could respond, he was surprised that the holy knights were Tenryuubitos, but Enel made a move and went directly to him, tired of his arrogance, his body approached the holy knight.

Saint Julius did not seem worried about this, with a movement, he dodged Enel's swift attack and delivered a punch, making the god spit saliva, while flying to the opposite side, but his neck was grabbed by the Tenryuubito taking his sword out of the sheath with the other hand, it was a high-grade sword.