Chapter 169 - Skypiea 05.

[Chapter Size: 2200 Words.]
Third Person POV

Skypiea, First Half of Grandline.

....

...

The Shandies watched with astonishment and admiration the colossal transformations of Nami and Hugo. Their expressions varied between disbelief and reverence in the face of the display of power that defied everything they knew.

"What are these creatures?!" exclaimed one of the warriors, his eyes wide as he observed the immense figure of Hugo rising like a mountain and creating small tremors as he stepped on the ground. The warrior held his weapon firmly, but his hand trembled slightly in the face of the power he saw.

"This is... incredible," murmured another warrior, a mix of fear and fascination in her voice. She had never seen anything like the hurricane controlled by Nami, which seemed to have a life of its own, spinning and roaring with stormy force.

Wyper, a leader among the Shandies, watched closely, trying to understand the implications of those transformations. "They are some kind of demon..." he said more to himself than to the others. "They are also attacking Enel..." The temple where Enel was located was now devastated.

Some Shandie children, hidden behind their parents, peeked with curiosity and fear. They whispered among themselves, scared by the sight of the giants.

Beyond the Shandie warriors, the inhabitants of the city of angels witnessed the two gigantic figures emerging in the center of the island at a distance, visible even from afar. The population of the city stopped, the streets full of people looking up at the sky, agape at the sight of the colossal creatures.

"What are those things?!" shouted a man, pointing in the direction of the distant giant figures. His voice trembled as much as his hands. "Mommy, look, they're giants!" exclaimed a child, pointing with a mix of fear and fascination.

"Could they be enemies of god Enel?" asked a woman, her voice laden with worry. The uncertainty about the intentions of the giant creatures added a layer of tension to the existing fear, in addition to Enel fighting someone in another corner of the island.

"Could they be enemies of god?"

"What's going to happen to us?"

"Should we leave here and get away, it's not safe!"

The voices repeated in the city, meanwhile, the crew had already disembarked and was walking against the crowd of the city, they walked calmly as if they were on vacation.

"What is this?" Shirahoshi asked, picking up an object from a store, while the seller hid behind the counter trembling, he looked at the mermaid unbelieving that she wanted to buy a shell in the midst of that chaos.

"SHARKY!!!" Megalo arrived next curious.

"GRRRRR!" Laboon was also curious.

"KAROOOOO!"

"What are you doing Karoo?" Vivi asked her curious duck.

"Wooolf Wooolf."

All the animals were exploring the city with the members while looking at everything curiously.

Elsewhere, Gan Fall, the former God of Skypiea, approached the epicenter of chaos mounted on his loyal winged horse, Pierre. His eyes widened in alarm as he watched the scene below. The forest was on fire, the flames consuming the trees with the relentless voracity of one side where Enel was, while two gigantic creatures dominated the scene at Enel's temple.

Gan Fall's expression was a mix of concern and disbelief. "What is happening here? Who are these monsters and the person who is fighting Enel?" he murmured to himself, his voice almost lost in the noise of the battle. His gaze was fixed on the flames, the giant creatures, and the ruined temple, looking for clues that could explain the turmoil and destruction that had taken over Skypiea.