Chapter 43 - Baratie 06.

[Chapter Size: 2119 Words.]

Third Person POV
Baratie, East Blue.

...

...

"Somewhere in the sea, East Blue."

Luffy drew his saber from the holster on his waist, which looked like a scimitar for the first time since he bought it at the system store. He didn't know anything about fencing until now, but he could learn a little from this fight. Yamato, knowing that her opponent was very powerful, took it seriously as well. Mihawk might not be as tough as Kaido, but she couldn't see who would win in a deathmatch. Still, she knew that this man could really cut through that club, so he wasn't an easy opponent.

"Let's start..." Luffy announced, enveloping his body in an amethyst aura, while Yamato had a white aura.

------------------------------

Regarding the silence that enveloped the area, only a strong wind echoed as a man and a woman radiated vibrant colors, facing the iconic swordsman before them. He kept his sword raised, patiently awaiting the unique display that would unfold before his eyes, aware that it was a rare spectacle, even for him.

Luffy, wearing only dark pants and a boot, proudly displayed his pirate cloak with the Jolly Roger as his body was enveloped in intense purple flames. The flames, amidst an amethyst aura, gave him a wild elegance, highlighting his scarlet eyes that glowed with determination for the battle.

[Since Yamato wasn't entirely clear in the description, I made an interpretation. If adjustments are needed, please let me know.]

Beside him, Yamato also radiated intensely. A frigid aura, tinged with white, completely enveloped her. These two auras turned the atmosphere into chaos, creating winds that swept through the entire environment. The scene left all spectators stunned, while Krieg's pirates closest to them fled in terror, even though they were hungry and weakened.

"What is this?!" Usopp exclaimed in the group watching from the restaurant, his eyes widened at the spectacle of amethyst flames and icy aura.

"Hey, where does this come from?! How can they shine like this?" Reiju also asked, stunned, trying to understand the origin of that impressive power.

"They are Devil Fruit users..." Zeff answered for her, but his surprise was no less as his eyes remained fixed on the imminent battle about to unfold.

"Fruits that give people powers just by eating them, like in legends?!" Patty exclaimed beside him, perplexed by the revelation.

"Yes, although I don't know what kind of Devil Fruits they have, this explains a lot about the man's strength, who even killed Krieg while no one was looking." Zeff said, his eyes still glued to the imminent fight.

"Do you know which fruits they ate, Kuina-Sama?" Shirahoshi asked, curious about the origin of Luffy and Yamato's extraordinary powers.

"I don't know... it has always been a mystery to all of us. We only know that Luffy can create powerful flames, and Yamato can freeze even the sea..." Kuina replied. Despite being one of Luffy's closest associates, he never fully revealed his potential, limiting himself to fighting with Yamato and using some powers, nothing compared to the spectacle unfolding before them.

"Yamato told me once they each ate a kind of Mythical Zoan, although I don't know what that means. It must be worth a lot of money!" Nami commented, causing a surprised expression on Zeff at the unusual revelation.

"Mythical Zoan? Are you really serious?!" He exclaimed, looking quite frightened, drawing the attention of the other spectators.

"What's the big deal, old man? Does that mean something?" Reiju asked, finding his reaction strange.