Chapter 154 - Alabasta 23.

[Chapter Size: 2000 Words.]
Third Person POV

Alabasta, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

The following morning, Luffy's vibrant energy was palpable as he left the room, accompanied by his companions. Lack of sleep didn't seem to affect him; he was more concerned about having a cold beer as he headed to the great hall where his crewmates were already gathered. Entering the room with an enthusiastic "Good morning!", he was greeted with a mix of salutations and exclamations.

"Good morning, Captain!", "Good morning, Luffy!", "Good morning, husband!", echoed through the hall. The variety of greetings reflected the diversity and closeness of his crew.

"So you're the captain?" During the lively meal, a woman bearing a striking resemblance to Igaram emerged.

"Yes, you're Igaram's wife, aren't you?" Luffy asked.

"That's right. May I know why my Husband hasn't returned to Alabasta?" She inquired.

"He's handling some stuff for me in Whisky Peak, don't worry, he'll be back soon." Luffy responds. His answer seemed to reassure her, and she returned to the kitchen.

"Captain!! What are we going to do now?" Zoro asked in his typical style.

"Hey, how can you drink rum for breakfast?!" Usopp yells at Zoro drinking from a barrel.

"We're going to stay here for a few days, as I said. When the navy arrives, we'll leave. During these days, we'll train and enjoy the city." Luffy declares his plans and everyone nods.

After breakfast, Luffy heads to the castle courtyard, he takes the Black Pearl from his pocket and throws it into the yard. Using his Moa Moa no Mi ability to bring it back to normal size, a 50-meter ship falls to the ground creating an impact in the castle.

"Damn pirates!"

"What's happening?!"

"I'm hungry, nobody feeds us for hours!"

Among screams of surprise and complaints of hunger from the prisoners in the prison feeling the ship's impact, Luffy couldn't hear them. With the Black Pearl now in the courtyard, Luffy and his crew prepare for the coming days with extensive training and hobbies around the city enjoying their extended stay in Alaburna.

"Let's go, it's time to train!" Luffy speaks and everyone enters the training area to focus on training and improving their skills.

"Come on, guys! I want to see everyone improving!"

Luffy, as the leader, established a simple routine for the coming days - training and enjoying the city. The crew agreed. The training sessions were intense and focused on the six styles and haki. Luffy encouraged everyone in his usual way, pushing them to improve and hone their skills. Yamato, Shirahoshi, Megalo, Zoro, Lami, Bepo, Chouchou, Usopp, Nami, Reiju, Hugo, Nojiko, Hachi, Kuina, Alvida, Laboon, Vivi, Karoo, Nico Robin, Choopper, Broggy, Dorry, and even Pell participated in this rigorous training. Between training sessions, the crew explored Alubarna. They marveled at the unique architecture, strolled through bustling markets, and interacted with the locals. The evenings were filled with laughter and a customary feast, with Luffy ending his night spending time with 4 women and then sneaking off to Robin's room in the middle of the night.

After intense days of training and sightseeing, Luffy realizes it's time to address the last pending issues with King Cobra before the navy arrives. He understands the importance of establishing a solid foundation for the territories now under his influence and protection.