Chapter 111 - Whisky Peak 03.

[Chapter Size: 2087 Words.]
Third Person POV

Whisky Peak, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

Luffy and Nami returned to the square where their crew was still trapped in the crowd, which was now agitated, discussing what could have caused the explosion. Curiosity spread among the onlookers, and some ventured guesses about the origin of the blast.

"It must have been some kind of fireworks or something!" Usopp said, offering his own hypothesis to the group.

"I have no idea, but it seems serious. Let's take a look," Zoro commented, displaying his usual serious expression.

As Luffy and Nami arrived, Luffy, now cleaned up next to Nami, suggested, "Wait here. If someone caused this, I'll let them come to us. After all, we have something they want. Bring that woman with blue hair over here."

"The woman?" Lami looked suspiciously at Luffy.

"Yes, she's more important than you think," Luffy asserted, and Lami promptly brought her with them.

"Wait! What's happening?" Miss Wednesday exclaimed, surprised by the sudden action. One moment she was stuck in the crowd, and the next, she was among the pirates.

"Don't be so startled. After all, some assassins are here to kill you, princess," Luffy said, smiling, provoking surprised looks not only from the woman but from everyone around who heard it.

"Princess?" Nami asked suspiciously.

"Huh?! You know who I am?!" Vivi shouted, stunned.

"Of course, I do..." Luffy approached and untied Vivi's bound hair, exposing her true identity. "Nefertari Vivi... Princess of Alabasta," Luffy said, maintaining an intriguing smile. The revelation caused a mix of shock and bewilderment among the onlookers, who didn't expect to find such a distinguished figure among the hostages of a bounty hunter group.

"Is she really a princess?"
"Seriously, she looked more like a bandit..."
"She tried to kill Laboon before; to me, she's not even human."

"Hey, Luffy, do you always attract this kind of troublesome royalty?"
"Princess, huh? She seemed more like a wanted fugitive than nobility."
"She doesn't behave like one; I think Shirahoshi is much ahead of her."
"Luffy, you couldn't have chosen a more... refined princess?"
"I already don't like her."

"DO YOU KNOW THATI I'AM HEARING ALL OF THIS!?" Vivi's furious voice echoed through the square, disliking all those pirate comments as she glared at Luffy with narrowed eyes.

"You're not very beloved by my crew, Princess Vivi, or by your organization..." Luffy commented with a malicious smile, further provoking her irritation.

"What do you mean?" Vivi asked, her expression indicating a mix of confusion and suspicion.

"Kyahahaha." Before Luffy could answer, a loud laughter broke the air from one of the square entrances. All the Straw Hats, the princess, and the captives turned their heads in the direction of the sound, seeking the origin of the disturbance.

A group of seven figures stood out at the entrance: four men and three women, each carrying an aura of danger and mystery.

"Hm? It looks like they sent almost all the agents... but still, it's not enough..." Luffy pondered, closely observing the group. The main agents, Mr. 1 and his partner, were noticeably absent.

"Mr. 2, Mr. 3, Mr. 4, Mr. 5, and their partners, Miss Golden Week, Miss Merry Christmas, and Miss Valentine!" Vivi exclaimed, her tone filled with surprise and concern, recognizing the notorious Baroque Works internal agents here.