Chapter 31 - Trip to Baratie 01.

[Chapter Size: 2736 Words.]
Third Person POV
Somewhere at sea, East Blue.

...

...

"What name will you put on the ship, Captain?" The first thing Usopp asked as they sailed away from their old island.
"I haven't decided yet; I'm torn between..."
[Stormfell]
[Black Pearl]
[Sea Overlord]
"What eye-catching names!" Zoro remarked.
"I know, but I haven't figured out which one to choose yet, so I'll leave it to the readers of this fanfiction..." Luffy murmured.
"Amazing!" Yamato's eyes sparkled.
"Incredible..." Usopp said in a trance.
"You guys don't even know what he's talking about!" Zoro grumbled.
"Readers?" Nami raised an eyebrow.
"And why are we in a fanfiction?" Kuina crossed her arms in disbelief.
"What is a fanfiction, Luffy-Sama?" Shirahoshi asked with curiosity.
"Woof!!"
"Sharky..."
"Really, Chouchou-Sama?!"
"Hey, listen anyway; the name of the ship was chosen by readers with the highest votes. The name will be..."
[The name was chosen in Portuguese version, Black Pearl.]

The sky stretched in intense and clear blue, without a cloud in sight. The sun shone brightly, warming the land with its golden rays. The air was pure and fresh, free from any sign of pollution or haze. It was one of those rare moments when nature revealed itself in all its splendor, on a day of clear and bright sky, providing a sense of serenity and purity that soothed the soul. Birds flew gracefully through the firmament, leaving traces of shadows on the breathtaking landscapes, in perfect harmony with the beauty of the day. It was as if the sky itself smiled at the Earth, illuminating it with its purity and radiant beauty.

At sea, an imposing Marine ship sailed alone, cutting through the waters with unwavering elegance. On the deck, a group of individuals lay, looking disoriented and defeated.

Luffy, always quick with his solutions, switched ships, making the stolen Marine ship increase in size. He took it out of a small box he had acquired in Kaya's mansion. Luffy found it safer to store his ships in that small box since he had the power to shrink them to the size of a marble and store them in his pocket.

Once everyone moved to the larger ship, Luffy shrank the small ship, now named Black Pearl, to a minuscule size and stored it in the small pocket box again.
On the ship's deck, Luffy turned into a ruthless general. He spared no one in training, imposing a level of rigor that challenged the endurance of his crew. His voice echoed, firm and challenging, as he watched each member fight under the increased gravitational pressure.

"Come on, is this all you guys can do? I was expecting much more from you!" he shouted, his words filled with authority and determination.

"It's very hard, Luffy-Sama..." Shirahoshi muttered, but Luffy didn't relent.

"For me, it's quite easy..." Yamato replied calmly, demonstrating unwavering determination.

Zoro and Kuina were sweating profusely, but Luffy didn't give them a break. "We aren't monsters like you and the Captain!" Zoro commented, recognizing the harsh reality of the relentless training.

Chouchou whined like a defeated dog, but Luffy showed no mercy. He continued to encourage, challenge, and push his crew to the limit.

"Megalo, I hope you give your best too!" he ordered, making no exceptions for the non-human members of the crew.

And when it came to Usopp, Luffy didn't hesitate to show his indifference. "You can't even lift a finger. I'll leave you like this until I'm satisfied with your performance!" he stated, highlighting his determination to forge an elite crew, even if it meant not going easy on any of them in training.

"Shirahoshi, you have a great hidden power within you; I know you can do better than this," Luffy exclaimed, his voice conveying a mix of encouragement and challenge. Shirahoshi was in a state similar to Usopp, or perhaps even worse, as silent tears streamed down the young girl's face during training. However, Luffy had committed himself to make her powerful before they reached the New World, and he didn't plan to allow her an easy time during training.