Chapter 159 - World News 04.

[Chapter Size: 2200 Words.]
Third Person POV

In many places of the world

....

...

The news about Luffy didn't stop, and more parts of the East Blue woke up in recent days to them. In Cocoyasi village, the news of Luffy and his crew's feats caused a significant stir among the villagers, especially in the mayor's office, which was on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Genzo stood, holding the latest editions of the newspapers, his hands trembling with the revelation of the new bounties - now Nami wasn't the only one, Nojiko had earned her own bounty.

"50 million for Nami and now 40 million for Nojiko? This boy is going crazy! He better take good care of them!" he yelled, his voice echoing through the walls of the office.

The news quickly spread through the streets of Cocoyasi, with villagers gathering in small groups to discuss the matter. Many shared the shock and concern of the mayor, but there was a subliminal sense of pride. Despite being considered dangerous criminals by the rest of the world, this village had only improved since the arrival of these pirates.

Cocoyasi was transforming, partly thanks to Luffy's planning. With the billion berries obtained from the navy, people had invested in the village and the new city. New buildings were being constructed, and the port, once an area destroyed by the fight between Luffy and Nami, was turning into a breathtaking city and structure. Merchants from faraway places began to visit, attracted by the stories of a small village becoming an important spot on the map.

"These kids... they cause nothing but trouble. But those are our girls... Luffy, you are a pirate, a criminal in the eyes of the world, but please, protect them," the mayor murmured to himself, looking towards the horizon where the sea met the sky.

...

...

In the quiet Syrup Village, which was slowly transforming into a prosperous town thanks to financial aid from the Goa Kingdom and contributions from Caya herself, the news of Usopp's new bounty caused considerable stir. The streets were busier than usual, with residents commenting on the latest development involving the local "hero."

Caya, walking through the town accompanied by her butler, Merry, discussed the recent news as they headed towards the clinic she had made, as her dream was to be a doctor.

"25 million berries, Miss Caya... It seems Mr. Usopp is becoming quite famous," the butler commented, holding an edition of the newspaper that highlighted Usopp's bounty.

Caya sighed, a mix of worry and pride on her face. "Yes, I saw. Usopp always dreamed of being a brave warrior of the seas. It seems he's achieving his dream." She looked at Usopp's picture in the newspaper, a nostalgic expression on her face.

"They call him 'The deadly weapon of the Straw Hats' now," continued the butler, "They say his precision and skills are unmatched. He's truly become someone extraordinary."

Caya smiled faintly. "Yes, I hope he's safe and happy while following his dream."

As they walked through the streets, it was evident that Syrup Village was thriving. New constructions were underway, and the local economy was more robust, diversifying what was once the island's only business - boat building from Caya's family. Now with merchants and travelers visiting more frequently, the place seemed much happier.

"Miss Caya, I believe Mr. Usopp is following his dream as best he can. He always wanted to be recognized as a brave warrior. Now, the whole world knows his name," said the butler with a smile.