Chapter 107 - Hidden Princess.

[Chapter Size: 2634 Words.]
Third Person POV

Beginning of the grandline.

...

...

In the scorching lands of Alabasta, Nefertari Vivi grew up amidst the luxury of the royal palace. Despite a somewhat pampered life, her determination and curiosity were as fierce as the deserts surrounding her nation. She always enjoyed doing things on her own and taking initiative, passionately embracing Alabasta, delving into the traditions and vibrant culture of her people, even mingling with the people of Alabarna while escaping the castle.

However, the veneer of her privileged life began to crack when Vivi, driven by a thirst for truth, uncovered the webs of corruption and dark plans threatening to erode the foundations of Alabasta. Her loyalty to her homeland turned into an inner fire, driving her to take action.

Determined to take matters into her own hands, Vivi infiltrated Baroque Works, a secret organization orchestrating nefarious events behind the scenes. With skill and cunning, she navigated the dark corridors of the organization, disguising herself to blend in with the agents plotting against Alabasta.

Throughout her undercover journey, Vivi began unraveling the hidden threads connecting Baroque Works' plans to the shadows threatening her country. Slowly, she realized that the true mastermind behind the organization was someone much more influential and dangerous than she could have imagined.

Her goal now was to gather evidence against that man, hoping to act once her mission on the Grand Line border was successful. However, as she planned to kill the whale with her companion, something unexpected happened when the whale began shaking continuously, causing her to hit her head and lose consciousness.

Now she was finally regaining consciousness. The crew already had their attention on these two.

"Hm? What's happening? Why is my head pounding so much...?" muttered the crowned man, trying to orient himself in this new scenario.

"I only remember the world starting to shake, and me hitting my head on this metal wall..." added the blue-haired woman, whose hands were still tied.

"Hello, you two. Seems like you've decided to wake up, huh?" Crocus intervened, casting a keen look at the newly awakened.

"You, old man? You got us!" The man exclaimed, expressing a mix of surprise and suspicion as he saw him tied up before shadows.

"Look at the whale, Mr. 9. It's lying in the fallen water!" Observed the princess of Alabasta, disguised as the woman known as Miss Wednesday.

"But we didn't shoot it. Who did...?" the man asked, confused.

"I am the cause of this..." a new voice echoed, revealing for the first time the presence of several individuals around them to the bewildered woman.

Both agents seemed stunned by the presence of Luffy and his other 15 members with Crocus by their side.

"Who... who are you!?" the man shouted, a bit scared of Luffy's expression.

"I am the captain of the Straw Hat crew, Monkey D. Luffy. And you, who are you?" Lami asked, displaying her confident posture.

"The pirate worth 10 million?!" The woman spoke, the last time she saw this face, it was on the 10 million poster; she remembered him among many posters because she found the man very attractive, perhaps the most beautiful face she had ever seen, and as an 18-year-old girl, it was normal to be attracted to a handsome man, but seeing this 7-foot-tall man, she was even more stunned.