Chapter 153 - Alabasta 22.

[Chapter Size: 2300 Words.]
Third Person POV

Alabasta, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

The Black Pearl advances through the desert, the arid landscape beginning to reveal the capital of the country, elevated on a kind of large rock, giving it a unique architecture.

"Get ready, folks! We're arriving in Alubarna!" Vivi yells happily.

"KAROOOO!!" Her duck seems equally excited.

Vivi's words are met with nods. Their week-long journey in Alabasta is finally coming to an end. As the Black Pearl approaches the capital, Luffy notices shadows appearing in the sky.

"You took too long!" Nami says dissatisfied while crossing her arms.

"Hahahaha, did you get outnumbered?!" Yamato comments laughing, looking at the addition to the crew like Broggy and Dorry with Chopper in a corner afraid of the two newcomers.

"We've been holed up in that palace these last few days, just training and dodging some of the king's assassins..." Nami comments dissatisfied.

"Hm.. no need to be like that, I'll relieve your boredom soon." Luffy with super speed appears behind them before grabbing them by the waist and whispering in their ears with a smile so no one else hears.

"Hm... I'd like that!" Yamato responds with a smile.

"I hope this makes it worth being away from you for 2 weeks!" Nami said dissatisfied, but with a blush on her face.

Luffy smiles, satisfied; "Anyway, let's go. I have some new crew and fleet members to introduce." Luffy says and takes them to the crew.

The Black Pearl approaches Alubarna, the ship did not go unnoticed by the people at the gates, Yamato and Nami had already commented that Luffy and his crew were approaching, but for some people, it was a surprise. The ship stopped near the entrance and the crew disembarked for Luffy to store it in his pocket, before they continued.

Now Luffy, Yamato, Shirahoshi, Megalo, Zoro, Lami, Bepo, Chouchou, Usopp, Nami, Reiju, Hugo, Nojiko, Hachi, Kuina, Alvida, Laboon, Vivi, Karoo, Nico Robin, Choopper, Broggy, and Dorry also, follow to the city on foot.

"Who are you?!" One of the guards goes on alert, as Yamato had warned the king that Luffy was coming and had gone out to meet him, no gate guards had been notified, hence the expression of caution with the group.

"Vivi..." Luffy murmurs and Vivi steps forward.

"I am Princess Vivi, I'm going to meet my father. I would like you to open the gate," Vivi said.

"Princess Vivi...?" Said one of the guards.

"It's really her!" Another exclaimed, recognizing her. It was no surprise to anyone Vivi's unique features to the country, even more in the capital itself.

"Let's do this, Princess Vivi-sama. Do you want an escort to the palace?" A guard asked.

"No need to worry, I'm quite safe with them, let's go, folks!" Vivi exclaimed and they entered the city after climbing the stairs.

Luffy's group passed through the streets while everyone walked and made comments here and there about the place, the people noticing the strange group, couldn't help but be surprised by it, making similar comments to when they were in Loguetown, some recognized Luffy as the captain of the Straw Hats and exclaimed in shock, after all, it was a pirate band with almost half a million, what kind of crime they must have committed to have that bounty on their heads.