Chapter 188 - Jaya 04.

[Chapter Size: 1800 Words.]
Third Person POV

Jaya, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

The battle between Luffy, Doflamingo, and Jack intensified over the next few hours, transforming the city of Jaya into a chaotic battlefield where the devastating power of the pirates was unleashed without restraint. As the fight progressed, destruction spread, buildings collapsed under the colossal power of the combatants, and the inhabitants fled in despair, unable to remain in that kind of fight, with many taking their boats and leaving Jaya immediately.

*BOOOM!*

*BOOOM!*

*BOOOM!*

*BOOOM!*

*BOOOM!*

*BOOOM!*

Titanic explosions were heard throughout the island as it experienced minor tremors, debris and smoke rose in the midst of the chaos-ridden city, when suddenly Luffy was sent flying like a projectile, colliding with one of the few structures still standing in that part of the city.

"That was a nice headbutt..." Luffy murmured as he rose from the debris, suddenly threads started to move towards him, cutting everything in their path, he quickly stood up and exploded everything around him with flames, dodging the threads and burning some.

The space around that building exploded into a hot tornado of purple flames, and soon after, a mammoth ran to that location. Luffy saw Jack approaching as he filled his head with armament haki, Luffy, seeing the mammoth almost upon him, planted his feet on the ground while using his arms to hold back that calamity.

Jack's impact was like a shockwave, where Luffy had distributed his moa moa no mi in defense and strength this time, he was dragged across the ground while trying to hold Jack, the ground beneath him began to dig with his own feet as he was dragged.

Jack seemed to have accepted the pirate's challenge and did not seem bothered by the flames on his skin as he fought against the opposing force of the rookie, dragging him out of the structure and colliding with everything in his path, heading towards the part of the city not yet affected by the fight.

"Run, they're coming this way!"

"Quick, to the boat!"

"We have to leave the island!"

As people entered into despair, buildings and houses exploded with Jack dragging Luffy while the latter tried to stop the advance, people were thrown away with the force of the impact.

At one moment, Jack realized he was losing speed.

"Impossible...!" He murmured.

"It seems I'm getting the hang of it, you're really powerful, Kaido's commander." Luffy commented as he was stopping Jack.

Finally, he managed to stop Jack just by using strength against the mammoth after making a line through the city, Luffy's muscles seemed to increase as he stood with Jack using his strength, the mammoth began to lift off the ground.

"!" Jack could not believe what was happening.

"You're strong and heavy, but I can overcome that." Luffy commented with a small smile.

The people who were still watching this scene, opened their eyes wide and looked with comic expressions at it, while the mammoth was lifted off the ground followed by the 2.1 meters tall man.

"WHAT!?" The scream was collective.

Even Doflamingo from a distance seemed with a furrowed brow.

Elsewhere, as all this happened, Page One and Enel fought intensely, the fight was not as large in scale as Luffy's, but Enel knew how to put on a show with lightning constantly falling from the sky onto the transformed dinosaur.