Chapter 89 - Luffy vs Garp 2.

[Chapter Size: 1954 Words.]
Third Person POV
Goa Kingdom, East Blue.
...
...
Luffy, transformed into his mythical Zoan form of Ifrit, exhibited an imposing presence in the skies. His flaming armor gleamed with increasing intensity, while his Ifrit horns stood out against the purple backdrop of his skin. The chaos flames danced around him, seeming to come to life on their own.
As he launched himself back into the confrontation with Garp, Luffy demonstrated surprising agility, propelled by the multiplication of his speed by the Moa Moa no Mi and the application of the newly-learned Soru technique. His body, surrounded by flames, cut through the skies with extraordinary skill.
Garp, in turn, faced his grandson with a serious gaze, aware of the remarkable evolution Luffy had achieved in recent months. He might still have some doubts about these powers, but there was no denying what was before him. The radiance of the flames reflected in his eyes, highlighting the grandeur of the imminent clash.
The first blow exchanged in this new phase of the confrontation reverberated through the skies, creating a shockwave that made the air vibrate and distorted the landscape around. The flames clashed with Garp's Haki-coated fist, creating a visually stunning spectacle.
The spectators in the audience and on nearby ships watched attentively, absorbed by the intensity of the duel between the grandson seeking to conquer the seas and the grandfather seeking to restrain the path he tread. The stage was set for another chapter of this epic battle in the skies of the East Blue.
The thunderous sound of punches and bursts of flames echoed through the skies, creating a chaotic symphony of brute force and supernatural abilities. The collision between Luffy and Garp was a true manifestation of power, determination, and the inheritance of a lineage connected by blood but divergent in their path choices. The atmosphere was electrically charged, each movement being a visible expression of this epic family battle.
In a moment that seemed to freeze time, the world watched as the two titans exchanged furious blows and supernatural movements. The chaotic dance in the sky was an impressive visual representation of the rivalry between a grandson aspiring to conquer the seas and a grandfather determined to restrict that destiny.
Luffy, now transformed into his second mythical Zoan form of Ifrit, dove into the fight with surprising agility. The chaos flames danced around him, creating a luminous spectacle that contrasted with the backdrop of the sky. His body, enveloped in these flames, moved like a gust of wind toward Garp.
The newly-learned Soru technique allowed Luffy to perform evasive movements and quick attacks, a clear expression of his newly acquired mastery. The fierce battle was only beginning, and the world was captivated by the magnificence of this clash in the skies of the East Blue.
Garp murmured as he dodged his grandson's blows, carefully observing each peculiar movement. "Your powers are really strange. You clearly have a mythical Zoan, but your speed is increasing at a much higher rate than normal..."
While fists clashed and chaos flames danced in the air, Luffy, on the other hand, quickly analyzed the situation amid the intense fight. His thoughts were a whirlwind of strategies and reflections. "Damn... I'm barely scratching the surface of this fight. My natural strength is classified as B, and by transforming, I reach a rank A state. If I enhance my strength with the Moa Moa no Mi, I would reach S level, but I'd still be below my grandfather, who likely boasts strength at SS or SSS level. Not to mention the other stats where I would lose an advantage by using the Moa Moa no Mi to boost my speed."
Even in the face of this perceived disadvantage, Luffy continued to confront Garp with determination, his sharp mind seeking a strategy that could level the playing field and exceed the expectations placed upon him.
Luffy decided to intensify the battle by unleashing a sequence of skillfully choreographed blows. With each punch, chaos flames erupted, creating explosions that filled the space between him and Garp. Each explosion was a manifestation of the intensity of the conflict, a physical representation of the fierce struggle between grandson and grandfather.
Garp, in turn, reacted with agility, skillfully dodging the explosions and responding with powerful blows. The dance of fire and punches filled the skies, forming a visual narrative of a clash between two titans. With each explosion, Garp's strength was felt, but Luffy persistently sought ways to overcome this inequality.