Chapter 72 - Starting training with the 6 styles.

[Chapter Size: 2602 Words.]
Third Person POV
Somewhere in this sea, East Blue.
...
...
Once the dispute between the two women calmed down a bit, Luffy managed to address his entire crew at that moment.

"Now, with everyone gathered..." Luffy looked at the 14 people in front of him, 13 official crew members plus the unofficial member Kuina, and continued.

"Let's start the training from this manual finally." He showed the book that cost 2 billion.

"The training some of you did was only to prepare your bodies for these techniques; from now on, the real training begins and will be much more rigorous." Luffy smiled at the mostly pale faces. They might fear his training, but there was no doubt about their progress, as they had gone from fragile individuals to being able to withstand some pressure, given that everyone could evolve six times faster with Luffy's fruit and the system.

"Are you saying the training will be much more rigorous?!" Shirahoshi was the first to cry at this, quite scared at the idea of having to endure even more of her captain's training, even though she liked him.

"SHARKY!" Megalo tried to console her friend.

"Hm?! It's not that bad." Lami said.

"That's because you only trained with him in the early days; he became terrible after you left! Do you have any idea what it was like to have no strength while he forced us to continue the training?!" Nami protested with some tears in her eyes.

"Not that I'm complaining, but Nami is right..." Kuina spoke beside her, as she went through the attitude change with Luffy and told Nami about her routine before they first met their navigator in Orange Town.

"If I get stronger from this, I don't mind heavy training..." Hugo said, crossing his arms.

"I say the same, if it means kicking that old bastard, there's no doubt I'll train!" Yamato also spoke.

"Anyway, all the techniques are here in this book, but I plan to develop you into 6 groups, where I believe each technique we will develop suits you best to start the training." Luffy said and looked at everyone before continuing.

"First Technique, Soru: I, Zoro, Kuina, Nami, Lami, and Usopp, will start with this."

"Second Technique, Geppo: Yamato, Shirahoshi, Reiju. You'll group with the second."

"These first two techniques are about speed and mobility, so I chose these groups to initially train with them, which, in my view, are the techniques you will use the most."

"Third Technique, Tekkai: Hugo and Megalo."

"This duo will train the defensive technique, Tekkai."

"Fourth Technique, Rankyaku: Bepo and Hachi."

"Fifth Technique, Shigan: Chouchou."

"Both the fourth and fifth techniques are offensive. Bepo will learn the technique conventionally, but I will train the others in an unconventional way. Hachi will train with the cut of his sword, and Chouchou will train with his bite."

"And, lastly, the sixth Technique, Kami-e: will be with Nojiko."

"Nojiko will finalize with a flexibility technique."

"Everyone will go through the training of all the techniques. There is a seventh, but we'll have to cultivate all six first before moving on to the last." Luffy said, waiting for questions to come.

Luffy began explaining all the techniques and addressing the crew's questions. The first group accepted well, as it mostly consisted of swordsmen in the crew, and a high-speed technique would always come in handy. Before training Geppo, the second group was quite satisfied with the idea of being able to move through the air. All three girls would be much more useful with this type of mobility, although Luffy saw a challenge in training Shirahoshi since she didn't have legs, but if she mastered it, she could be very useful in battle, as this girl needed to become very strong.