Chapter 112 - Whisky Peak 04.

[Chapter Size: 2416 Words.]
Third Person POV

Whisky Peak, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

The darkness enveloped the island at this moment, and only the starlight and the dim illumination from the square outlined the contours of the buildings. Bepo, the furry bear of the crew, was in a corner of the area, focused on warming up for the upcoming confrontation with so many enemies. The moon hung in the sky, casting a faint light over the scene.

Agile movements and low growls echoed as Bepo performed a series of stretches and spins, warming up his muscles for the imminent challenge. Usopp and Lami watched with interest, seeing the bear prepare with determination. In the shadows, the crowd of captives and island residents watched, their expressions illuminated by curiosity.

"Do you think Bepo is ready to face these two, Usopp?" Nojiko asked, her curious eyes watching the furry bear prepare.

"Don't underestimate Bepo, Nojiko. He's already very strong. Besides, I have a few tricks up my sleeve," Usopp replied with a confident smile, carefully observing each move of his friend as if he were a coach.

"Let's go, Bepo, it's time to get you ready for the fight with the secret weapon!"

Tension filled the air as an animated voice echoed in Bepo's direction. It was Usopp, calling the bear into a house, while everyone waited, promising to reveal a "secret weapon." Bepo's enthusiasm was evident, and he followed Usopp to the prepared location.

Meanwhile, in the midst of the crowd, Miss Valentine expressed her discontent with the situation. Annoyed with all the waiting and nonsense, she was inclined to just kill the bear and be done with it, expressing her opinion impatiently.

"Hey, why are we doing this? Shouldn't we just eliminate them? This is ridiculous!" complained Miss Valentine, while Mr. 2 showed slight nervousness at the mention of the secret weapon.

"I have a bad feeling about this, friends..." Mr. 2 was clearly nervous.

As soon as these words were spoken, a thud from the opening door was heard, and Usopp appeared with a confident smile on his face. He took out a snail with a speaker and connected it to an object with a wire in Usopp's hand. The long-nosed man spoke.

"Let me introduce my fighter, my spectators!" announced Usopp, coming out of the house dressed in a suit and sunglasses, with a cigar and a snail that amplified his voice like a microphone, causing surprise in the audience. Curiosity and uncertainty hung in the air, and even Luffy, savoring his meat from a distance, watched with interest the unfolding of this unusual strategy.

"Hm? What's this, Luffy?" Yamato asked with curious eyes, observing the Captain's sudden attention.

"Usopp begged me to buy some things at the store a few days ago. I just didn't expect him to use them so quickly. Now look at this, it's going to be a good show," Luffy commented attentively, his eyes focused on Bepo's exit from the house, determined not to miss any details of the event.

"LOOK! MY FIGHTER, THE INVINCIBLE MISTER BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!" Usopp shouted with enthusiasm, causing the door behind him to open amid a cloud of smoke and lights. A mysterious shadow appeared, and all the observers were left open-mouthed in surprise.

Bepo emerged from the smoke, wearing MMA shorts with boxing gloves and a mantle, but the standout was the Black Power displayed on his head. The audience fell silent for a moment, processing Bepo's impressive transformation. Even Luffy, who had seen this in the original anime and now happening differently, couldn't help but express his surprise.