Chapter 122 - Little Garden 03.

[Chapter Size: 2734 Words.]
Third Person POV

Little Garden, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

Hours unfolded under Luffy's tireless command, with him intensely training each crew member. Chouchou, still exhausted, rested while Nojiko honed her skills with the explosive fruit, and Luffy assessed the physical training of the rest of the group, actively participating to push them to their limits.

After four intensive hours, Zoro, Usopp, Lami, Bepo, Alvida, Kuina, and Reiju arrived at the location where Luffy was conducting the training. The giants watched the entire time, making cheerful comments and showing contagious excitement as they saw these humans train to become strong, as they admired strength.

"Hey, what were those explosions all afternoon?" Zoro questioned, alongside Usopp, examining the fallen group on the ground and the area devastated by Luffy and Chouchou's fight, or by Nojiko's ability.

"I think they're not in a condition to answer..." Lami murmured, while Bepo remained wide-eyed, trying to comprehend what had happened here.

"Come on, I brought plenty of food for us. You're not going to sleep there now, are you?" Reiju said, casting a somewhat disappointed look at the exhausted group while many cried.

Everyone was sprawled on the ground at that moment. Luffy, driven by his team's determination and the opportunity to train two new users of Akuma no Mi, had demanded a lot from everyone during these last four hours with his enthusiasm.

"They'll be fine. Just start roasting the dinosaurs you caught. They need a lot of food to replenish their energy, and we have two giants for the feast too," Luffy said calmly, looking at the dinosaurs Alvida was dragging across the ground.

"Food, Broggy!"
"Looks delicious, Dorry. These little guys are so cool!"

"So, these are the giants you mentioned before? They seem quite friendly..." Kuina commented, surprised, watching the colossal inhabitants of the island.

"You guys put on quite a show here..." Alvida couldn't help but say, looking around the area marked by the traces of the battle.

"You had to see Chouchou and the captain fight, it was pretty amazing..." Hugo added, getting up from the ground after the training.

"Seriously, did Cerberus' fruit do that? Mythical Zoans are so cool..." Bepo commented, expressing his admiration.

"I know you want one too, Bepo, but I have another fruit planned for you." Luffy spoke at that moment, teasing the bear's curiosity.

"Really? Which one, Captain?" Bepo was surprised.

"You'll find out in the future, but don't worry, you'll be a legend with it. For now, let's strengthen your body, got it?"

"I guess so, Captain!" Bepo replied a bit disappointed but nodded, confident in Luffy's leadership.

"Now, let's prepare a feast. Tomorrow, I intend to train those who were exploring the island a lot since they're now behind those who were with me," Luffy announced, and everyone hurried to organize the place for the feast between the crew and the giants, despite feeling a foreboding about the second part of Luffy's statement.

The tempting aroma of food already spread in the area after Reiju seasoned and cut the meat of the captured dinosaurs, while laughter and stories filled the air as the starry night took shape.

Broggy and Dorry, the giants, joined in the festive event, enchanted by the hospitality and camaraderie of the human crew. Tables in the area were filled with delicacies, from the succulent meat of the island's animals to exotic dishes the island could offer in its fauna. Laughter echoed through the place, mixed with expressions of satisfaction as everyone enjoyed the well-deserved feast.