Chapter 197 - Boa Hancock 06.

[Chapter Size: 1800 Words.]
Third Person POV

Calm Belt, First Half of GrandLine.

...

...

Luffy woke up the next day and looked at the woman staring at him.

"Good morning?" Luffy raised an eyebrow.

"..." She didn't respond.

"Still mute, well at least don't be a boring woman." Luffy smiled.

She had another vein on her forehead but kept silent. They didn't speak for the rest of the night and ended up sleeping turned away from each other.

"Well, anyway, we have to look for something to eat." Luffy got up, and Hancock stood still.

"Hm? Come on, you might not like me, but at least let's do the basics right?" Hancock didn't respond, but her stomach growled at that moment.

"See, your stomach is more honest than you! Hahaha!" Luffy laughed while Hancock became a bit embarrassed and ended up standing up as well.

Seeing this, Luffy led the duo until they found a weird tree. "We have this here! This is great." He murmured and began to break the shell of a tree.

"What are you doing?" Hancock asked curiously, her tone of voice no longer as arrogant as usual.

"This? My grandpa used to throw me in the jungle when I was a kid, I had to learn to survive, my sister was with me too, but she was so slow it didn't count. So I ended up adapting." Luffy smiled as he took a yellow fruit from inside the broken shell.

"Your grandpa threw you in the jungle as a child?" She asked curiously.

Luffy looked at her strangely, where was that ungrateful witch from yesterday? "Yes... he's Garp, you might understand that?" He said a bit lost.

"Yes, the marine hero..." She commented and looked at the fruit unsure what to do with it.

"Don't bite, the shell is hard, you have to remove the stem and the shell falls apart," Luffy said as he removed the stem holding it with the handcuff hand with Hancock and pulled it off with his free hand, "There, now you have to be careful because it will squirt if you pull too fast... Hm?!" Luffy didn't have time to react as Hancock's fruit exploded, soaking both Luffy and her with the juice.

"..." Luffy.

"..." Hancock.

They looked at each other for a while without saying anything to each other, until Luffy snorted with a bit of humor.

"Hahahahahaha."

"Hahahaha"

Both began to laugh finding the situation quite relaxed, "I guess we have to go back to the lake." Hancock ended up saying laughing without thinking and looked at Luffy who stopped laughing at that moment, both stared at each other.

"Well... Let's get more fruits. Then we'll see about that." Luffy commented finding the situation strange again, because he expected this woman to be the same woman who got him into a lot of trouble, but she seemed different today.

"Yes, you're right..." She said with a normal tone, but without the arrogance she usually showed.

Luffy picked another fruit and opened the stem before carefully opening it and joining Hancock in eating. He picked some more fruits and took them to the side of the lake where they had bathed, sitting while they ate quietly.

"What are we going to do today?" She asked breaking the silence.

"The ideal would be to find the camp, but I doubt we can do that easily, we have to wait for your sisters..." He commented.