Chapter 176 - Skypiea 12.

[Chapter Size: 2000 Words.]
Third Person POV

Skypiea, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

After a night full of feasting, the entire crew gathered with the fleet members in a remote corner of Skypiea, where Luffy began intensive training. He chose a spacious location, surrounded by the lush vegetation of the island and more secluded, perfect for the type of training he had in mind.

"Everyone, pay attention!" Luffy called to the group, forming a semi-circle in front of him. "We are going to intensify our training. I will use my ability to increase everyone's training speed by five times. As you know, I plan to do some things, but I will stay with you for a week."

Luffy looked at all of them, Yamato, Shirahoshi, Megalo, Roronoa Zoro, Lami, Bepo, Chouchou, Usopp, Nami, Reiju, Hugo, Nojiko, Hachi, Kuina, Alvida, Laboon, Vivi, Karoo, Nico Robin, Tony Tony Chopper, Bentham (Mr. 2 Bon Clay), Babe (Mr. 4), Galdino (Mr. 3), Marianne (Miss Goldenweek), Mikita (Miss Valentine), Miss Merry Christmas, Broggy, and Dorry nodded. They weren't the only ones; Wapol and Gan Fall also received a summons from Luffy to train with personal attention, as he needed to strengthen this realm and wanted to recruit many talents for his fleet. Everyone waited for him to continue, then Luffy began dividing his training.

Luffy continued, "For those who are starting, let's focus on the six styles. I want everyone to master at least 3 or 4 techniques. And for the more advanced, let's improve our Haki, especially the users of Conqueror's Haki."

The crew members looked at each other, knowing the next days would be of rigorous training, but they were ready for the challenge their sadistic captain would give them, at least those who knew his personality.

"Let's start!" Luffy exclaimed, picking up his two books worth 7 billion berries, and immediately the place was filled with activity. He began instructing each crew member, demonstrating techniques and correcting their postures and movements. The concentration and determination of everyone were palpable.

While some practiced the strikes and blocks of the six styles, others focused on releasing and controlling their Haki, under Luffy's attentive guidance with the manual. The atmosphere was of hard work and constant progress.

Broggy and Dorry, with their colossal strength and original size against each other, trained separately but with the same intensity, taking the opportunity to further hone their warrior skills.

Luffy supervised every aspect of the training, offering advice and encouragement to everyone. He knew the future would bring even greater challenges, and he wanted each team member to be prepared to face them.

As the day progressed and the sun began to set, exhaustion took over Luffy's team members. Their clothes were soaked with sweat, and the surrounding area was devastated, a testament to the rigorous training they had undergone. They begged for a break.

"Hubby, please! We need a break!" Alvida gasped, leaning on her club.

"Luffy-Chan, you're so cruel!" Bon-Clay lamented, while trying to catch his breath, but strangely cheerful.

"What kind of training is this? I can't take it anymore!" Mikita complained, collapsing on her knees.

"I want to go home..." Chopper murmured, visibly exhausted with tears in his eyes.

"Karoo" Karoo cried.

"Sharky Sharky!!"

"Luffy-Sama..."

"This captain is a sadist," Robin commented, still maintaining her composure, but clearly tired.

Luffy, however, showed no mercy. "What? Are you already tired on the first day?! Let's continue, we still have a lot of time before the day is over!" he declared, staring at the team with a challenging look.