Chapter 103 - All aboard, the next destination is the Grand Line!

[Chapter Size: 4000 Words.]
Third Person POV

At the edges of the East Blue.

...

...

As Black Pearl continued its journey, cutting through the waters towards the Grand Line, the turmoil of the world showed no signs of abating. However, the spirits on board remained high after the recent conversation among the crew.

Luffy, wearing the expression of a grinning rogue, held up the new wanted posters he had acquired on the Tenryuubito's ship. He eagerly shared the discovery, displaying the papers to everyone on the crew as they followed their course.

"We didn't get the newspaper today, but look, our new wanted posters that Lami found on the Tenryuubito's ship!" exclaimed Luffy, smiling like a ruffian as he showed the papers.

The posters revealed the bounty values and featured striking images of each crew member:

- [Monkey D. Luffy: 200,000,000 Berries – Dead or Alive.] (IMG: Luffy on the bow of the Black Pearl, torso bare to display tattoos, cloak billowing in the wind, one hand holding onto his hat on his head.)
- [Roronoa Zoro: 20,000,000 Berries – Dead or Alive.] (IMG: Zoro standing, three swords at his waist, in Loguetown.)
- [Trafalgar D. Lami: 50,000,000 Berries – Dead or Alive.] (IMG: Lami in front of the Marine base, Bepo by her side, a stack of captured pirates behind her.)
- [Yamato: 150,000,000 Berries – Dead or Alive.] (IMG: Yamato striking a commodore with her weapon, sending him flying in Loguetown.)
- [Nami: 50,000,000 Berries – Dead or Alive.] (IMG: She in front of a shop with her sister beside her, her hand glowing in a green hue, creating a hurricane to send Buggy's pirates flying into the sky.)

The impact of the bounties left the crew speechless.

"This..."
"200 million?! That's unbelievable!"
"This is so unexpected... Look at my bounty! 150 million! And I have my picture without a mask?!" Yamato spoke wide-eyed, realizing her father would now know where she is.

"Oh, no! So many millions? This is... dangerous!" Shirahoshi said in fear.

"Sharky!"
"20 million, really? This is an outrage. How does Luffy have 200 million?" Zoro complained at this moment, having the lowest bounty in the group.

"50 million! Looks like I'm becoming famous." Lami had a determined look.

"Look, I'm on the list too! 50 million!" Bepo commented, raising his front paws.

"You're in the photo, but the bounty is Lami's." Usopp grumbled comically to the animated bear.

"Woof!!" Chouchou was barking cheerfully.

"But this is so sudden, our group has 470 million on their heads already?!" Usopp shouted worriedly, still processing this amount. They took down some pirates with 20 million bounties, but now their captain was worth 10 times that.

"What? I have a wanted poster? This is terrible... 50 million..." Nami was terrified too.

"They're underestimating my value; I don't even have a bounty, and she has her own..." Reiju complained about being behind Lami.

"Not bad for newcomers..." Hugo commented.

"My little sister is worth 50 million... who would've thought." Nojiko said a bit concerned.

"Hey... we'll be hunted by elites with this, imagine our bounties if they find out the captain killed a Tenryuubito..." Hachi spoke in a corner.

"Zoro, looks like you have an advantage here." Kuina crossed her arms.