Chapter 177 - Skypiea 13.

[Chapter Size: 2200 Words.]
Third Person POV

Skypiea, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

The sunlight bathed Skypiea like never before, enhancing the natural beauty of the island while a new regime had been established in the kingdom following the fall of Enel, with Gan Fall being chosen as the new sovereign to govern over the entire population after officially acquiring the protection of Luffy and declaring Skypiea as a territory of the Straw Hat pirates.

Days had been passing, and Skypiea began to get used to a much more bustling kingdom than anyone remembered, with the Straw Hat crew and the newly integrated members of the fleet continuing their rigorous training regimen under Luffy's relentless leadership. Each new day, the crew strove to surpass their own limits, showing visible progress that even the captain acknowledged with pride.

Broggy and Dorry, the colossal figures, had mastered a second technique of the six styles, an impressive feat that reflected not only their brute strength but also their adaptability and desire to grow as warriors. They boasted that upon their return to Elbaf, they would be the greatest warriors of the kingdom. Their movements, once guided mainly by strength, were now enhanced by a new layer of technique and precision using Sorru and Geppo.

Meanwhile, the other new members of the fleet, although still getting familiar with the first technique of the six styles, since they started their training a week ago, exhibited tireless dedication. Luffy had spent the last week and a half preparing their bodies and minds for the rigorous training, and the results were beginning to show. Each of them, from Bentham to Galdino, showed a noticeable improvement, promising to become a force to be reckoned with.

"This is very good..." Luffy murmured, jumping back as his eyes moved across the island where his companions were training with each other to get used to their techniques in real combat.

In the landscape a little above Skypiea, an epic battle unfolded between Zoro and Kuina, both in their phase 1 transformations. The fight was a spectacle of strength and skill, combining ice and darkness in an impressive duel.

Zoro, in his Odin phase, sported armor of darkness that pulsed with a dark red energy. Each of his movements was accompanied by streaks of black and red light, creating an undeniable aura of power. He maneuvered with incredible speed, almost a shadow amid daylight, while his sword cut the air, leaving dark and red trails that seemed to absorb the light around.

Kuina, transformed into the same phase by the power of the Eikon Eikon no Mi, Model: Shiva, was the personification of winter. Wearing a characteristic cape of her transformation with bright blue eyes, the ice that surrounded her seemed alive, reacting to her movements and emotions. With a gesture, besides sending freezing cuts with her sword, she conjured razor-sharp ice blades that flew towards Zoro with deadly precision. Her agility was accentuated by the lightness that the ice conferred, allowing her to dodge Zoro's attacks with almost ballet-like grace.

With each clash of their swords, an explosion of ice and darkness erupted, sending bright fragments into the sky. Zoro, with a roar, released a wave of dark energy that swept the battlefield, only to be met and frozen mid-way by a wall of ice created by Kuina.

*BOOOMM!!* Elsewhere in Skypiea, above the floating island and even higher than Zoro and Kuina's battle, the sky was the stage for a dazzling spectacle, marked by vibrant explosions of fire and light. Reiju and Usopp, both transformed by their Akuma no Mi, engaged in a training battle at a new level of the planet's atmosphere.

Reiju, now in the colossal form of a Phoenix, her red flames shining intensely, cut through the sky with elegance and power reminiscent of the majesty of an ancient deity. Each of her movements triggered waves of flames that lit up the skies, creating a stunning visual effect that could be seen from the entire island.