Chapter 131 - Luffy Vs Jimbei..

[Chapter Size: 2800 Words.]
Third Person POV

Somewhere in the sea, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

In the vastness of the ocean stretching in all directions, the Black Pearl cut through the waters as it could, thanks to Luffy's abilities that he reserved for training. For days on end, each crew member immersed themselves in their usual training, continuously enhancing their strength. Luffy led the way, dedicating himself to improving his Haki along with some other members, while the rest explored new horizons in their respective disciplines, honing techniques they already mastered.

Robin and Vivi, in particular, remained focused on developing their first technique of the six styles, striving for mastery. Meanwhile, the other crewmates refined their already mastered skills, each diligently working to perfect their abilities. A notable exception was Chopper, whom Luffy assigned to learn the mobility technique that the newly recruited girls had begun developing—a challenging task for the small doctor. Under Luffy's watchful eye, Chopper struggled to master the technique under the relentless pressure from his captain.

"Come on! If this is all you can do, I'm disappointed!" Luffy interrupted his own Haki training to motivate the new recruits. Vivi growled in response, familiar with Luffy's peculiar coaching style, while Robin remained silent, furrowing her brow.

However, the situation was different for Chopper, who pleaded for mercy in the face of Luffy's intensity. "Luffy! Mercy!" whined the little doctor.

"Come on, Chopper. Sea adventures require challenges, and challenges require strength. You can do better than that!" Luffy insisted, despite Chopper's tears and protests, reminding everyone of the harsh reality of training aboard the Black Pearl.

Everything was normal, though training was always a bit peculiar with Luffy shouting at some of them, until the group's swordsman entered the room in a hurry, having fetched some things from the stock for training.

"Luffy, we have a problem. The radar detected something in the water!" interrupted Kuina, appearing next to Luffy with a paper in hand.

"Let me take a look at this..." Luffy commented, taking the paper Kuina handed him. The print contained data from the advanced Black Pearl device, a notably superior ship with its own technologies. Among them, a radar designed to anticipate attacks from sea creatures, such as sea kings, at a certain distance, stood out.

"This shape... Is it him?!" Luffy fixed his eyes on the paper; the radar could only provide a black, colorless shape for the detected object underwater, and the outline of the shadow quickly led Luffy to make the connection with the person who had that shape. His gaze turned to Shirahoshi, who was focused on her Haki training following Luffy's instructions.

"It seems he's here for you, Shirahoshi..." Luffy couldn't help but conclude internally.

"Do you know who it is, Luffy?" Kuina asked, seeking clarification.

"Yes, this is Jinbei, one of the Seven Warlords. It seems he's after our mermaid," Luffy replied calmly, but his observers, Kuina, Vivi, and Robin, showed shock, while Chopper failed to grasp the gravity of the situation.

Ignoring the surprised expressions around him, Luffy turned to the crew gathered in the training room. "Alright, let's wrap up the training. Looks like we'll have a visitor soon, so let's welcome him on deck," Luffy announced before leaving. The crew halted their training with Luffy's words, and although they had questioning looks, everyone followed the captain to the deck.

On the deck, Luffy patiently awaited Jinbei's arrival after turning off the alarm, as the crew didn't need to be alerted about an intruder. It didn't take long for the Shichibukai to approach the ship.