Chapter 193 - Boa Hancock 02.

[Chapter Size: 1900 Words.]
Third Person POV

Calm Belt, First Half of GrandLine.

...

...

As Luffy flipped through the newspaper, completely absorbed in his own bounty and the news, utterly oblivious to the chaos he had instigated on the Kuja Pirates' ship, Boa Hancock experienced a level of fury she seldom felt towards a man. In all past instances, she could simply turn them to stone, but this pirate was faster than she was, which already infuriated her, and to see herself being ignored...

A vein appeared on her forehead. The Pirate Queen, known for her beauty considered to be the most beautiful woman in the world, was not accustomed to being ignored, much less scorned.

"How dare he ignore my presence, my beauty!" Hancock murmured to herself, her eyes fixed on Luffy with a burning intensity. The other pirates, noticing their queen's indignation, quickly rallied to her defense, hurling a barrage of insults towards the carefree pirate.

"Despicable!" shouted one of the younger pirates, a haki arrow ready on her bow.

"Insolent!" echoed another, as she prepared her own attack, determined to protect their leader's honor.

Hancock, trying to maintain an appearance of calm and control, raised a hand, signaling her subordinates to calm down. "Leave him to me," she said, her voice a mix of calm and coldness. "This man... This 'Monkey D. Luffy' will learn to respect the most beautiful woman in the world."

"Sister...?" One of her sisters looked towards Hancock cautiously, after all, she knew Luffy was not a common enemy they would encounter in paradise.

Without saying anything more, Hancock advanced towards Luffy, determined to subjugate him. She began to leap into the air, using the geppo technique she had learned on her own.

[I believe she cannot use Geppo, but I think it's a technique that can be added to her here.]

Meanwhile, Luffy was oblivious to a scorned woman approaching him as there was a flurry of complaints on the ship below, Luffy remained focused on the newspapers in his hands. He laughed loudly, his joy at seeing new bounties as his laughter spread through the sky. "750 million, huh? That's amazing! But why didn't it reach 1 billion?" he asked curiously, his expression becoming a bit disappointed. "I defeated a billion-bounty pirate, that's not fair..." His joy turned into complaint.

"Hm? What's that?" He diverted his attention from the newspaper feeling a danger approaching with his developing observation haki.

He looked down and noticed Hancock approaching with hatred in her gaze. "Why is she so angry..." Luffy murmured and received a kick, dodging it, forced to drop the newspaper.

"Hey, don't disturb others in their reading." Luffy commented.

"You, you damned man! This queen will teach you a lesson and break you when you turn to stone!" She said, starting a combo of kicks at Luffy.

"Hancock, you should wear panties, I can see everything from here." Luffy commented, dodging the attacks again. "And I only like women who I have exclusivities with, it bothers me if someone else can see something that only I should." Luffy commented calmly.

"You! What are you implying with that, I will kill you!" She snarled.

"Your arrogant personality is also a turn-off..." He said, making her intensify her strikes even more, Luffy was the most hated man for Hancock at that moment.

"You're really sensitive, aren't you?" Luffy complains with a kick passing just milliseconds from his head. 'This is getting dangerous, I'll have to fight back too.' He comments internally, as his arms wrap in haki, and began to hit Hancock's feet with his attacks, forming a fight of punches and kicks, with haki, at least he wasn't turning into stone.