Chapter 196 - Boa Hancock 05

[Chapter Size: 2300 Words.]
Third Person POV

Calm Belt, First Half of GrandLine.

...

...

"This Empress has made up her mind; she will stay here because she wants to, and no man will command her!" Hancock declared as she walked through the forest.

"You could stop being so annoying." Luffy commented dissatisfied by her side, beginning to regret his decision to come to the Kuja pirates' ship at this moment, unaware that he would have this thorn in his side while he trained Haki on this island.

"Who are you calling annoying, damned man!" Hancock exclaimed as she kicked a stone, shattering it with her anger.

"..." Luffy attempted to ignore the woman as he continued walking through the forest.

Hancock's sisters were lost a few meters from the two, wanting to return to the ship with their older sister, but she seemed to be behaving strangely, having never seen her interact with a man, though this one didn't seem to enjoy her company.

"You can go back, I will stay a bit longer and train with this man as well. Because this Empress is interested in the training," she spoke arrogantly, striking a pose.

"..." Marigold looked at her sister.

"What should we do?"

"I don't know..."

"But if we leave our older sister, will she be okay with this pirate?"

"Speaking of the pirate..."

The sisters spoke and looked towards Hancock's side where Luffy was supposed to be, but as Hancock struck her odd pose, Luffy ignored her and continued walking into the forest.

"Hm?!" Hancock also noticed his absence.

"This damned man, he's ignoring this beauty?" Hancock growled and started walking with heavy steps and a strange gait towards where Luffy had disappeared into the forest.

Luffy had encountered a giant lion; he paused for a moment as he observed the animal without hiding his presence, the lion noticed him and growled at Luffy.

"How should I start my training..." He murmured, looking at the beast, not wanting to use his fruit and was about to put on his seastone handcuff at that moment, but a narcissistic woman emerged from the forest behind him and flew at the lion, kicking the creature and turning it into stone.

"..." Luffy looked at the stone-transformed lion and then at the woman who landed in an odd pose, waiting for him to praise her, while she held her handcuff in hand.

"You took too long to deal with a small beast, were you scared? Don't worry, this Empress will help you," Hancock taunted as if he needed any help dealing with the animals around him.

Luffy, with a vein on his forehead, thought it would be a good idea to teach this woman a lesson. He approached her as he saw another group of lions emerging from the forest, growling at them.

"Of course, how could I deny the world's most beautiful woman?" Luffy spread his arms and pretended to approach Hancock.

"Hm? It seems you've finally recognized the beauty of this woman!" Hancock seemed to have won a sort of premium seeing Luffy's reaction and pointed at herself with pride.

"Hm?" Hancock felt something on her wrist and opened her eyes to find herself handcuffed with seastone. Luffy appeared in front of her with a mischievous smile.